News:

ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL.

Main Menu

Blazblue: The Wheel of Fate Turns Again

Started by Dr.Hobo2, September 07, 2009, 06:19:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr.Hobo2

((Wait for it...))

"L- Listen...Tao, I think we need to get out of here." He said hastily getting up and walking towards the exit. Suddenly, there is a flash of light right in front of him and he falls back.

"Not so fast!" Says the girl. "I'm under strict orders to arrest you M-59."

He jumps back up and shouts to Tao "Tao, let's get out of here!" He sprinted out the door just barely escaping another plast from Noel's guns.

"Get back here! I place you under arrest!" She began to chase after him.

Light

"Wait Tail Boy!" Tao cried, running after Mark. "What are we doing now? What about food?"

--

Jubei had finally made it to the Kaka village, and was conversing with the village elder. They were talking of the usual stuff, until...

"Ah, I thought you might like to know," the Elder said, "he was here today." Jubei frowned slightly. "He and Tao are great friends; I believe I overheard that they were going to Orient Town."

"I thought I felt something odd in the seithr when I got here," Jubei said, scratching his ear. "I should have been able to detect it. Must be old age gettin' to me." He stood up, brushing the dirt off his outfit.

"Leaving so soon?"

"He went to the upper levels," he said. "I have a feeling that something fishy is in the air. My days of fighting might be over, but hell will freeze over before I let one of my own blood die while just standin' there."
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Dr.Hobo2

Mark ran down the streets of Orient town. His weapons were down in the lab with mom but even if he had them, they wouldn't do him much good. He had never fought in a day of his life. There was no need to but now all the sudden, there's this NOL soldier who's about to take him in! "Ohgodohgodohgodohgod!" He kept running and saw that he was going to run out of space fast. He was heading for a dead end.

Light

Taokaka followed Mark to the dead end and turned around to face Noel. "Alright, Tao doesn't even know who you are, but she's decided that she doesn't like nyew! And I'm still hungry!" She got into her fighting stance. "You're gonna pay for this nyao!"

--

Jin got up from his spot at the cliff and slowly walked around Orient Town. I've been through this place how many times before... and I haven't seen him since. Where has he run off to?

Dr.Hobo2

Noel turned around, "You know, assult of a NOL can AND will result in your arrest." She pointed the two guns right at Tao. "Cease and desist and I may just let you off the hook."

Light

"You're not taking Tail Boy away!" Tao shouted, ignoring the guns pointed at her.

((Wasn't Noel a bit more... uhm... weak in game? Or has Bolverk finally started to consume her?))

Dr.Hobo2

((A little bit of Bolverk and a little Terumi ;)))

Noel didn't say a thing. She just jumped directly at Tao and pointed her left gun right at Tao's face and pulled the trigger releasing a blast of energy.

Light

((THE WHEEL OF FATE IS TURNING. REBEL 1. ACTION!))

Tao quickly ducked as the blast of energy exploded over her head. She's fast! Tao thought as she quickly rolled to the right of Noel. What should Tao do? She quickly examined the situation as she got back up on her feet. Tao's only supposed to fight people for money, but this person is kinda scary... and Tao should play to keep up her strength...

Dr.Hobo2

Noel turned both guns toward Tao and began to rapidly fire them.

Light

Tao, who was still thinking when Noel began firing, deftly put up a defensive barrier to block the blasts. It looks like Tao has no choice... "Tail Boy, run!" She shouted as she jumped into the air and made a quick diving kick at Noel.

Dr.Hobo2

Mark nodded as he quickly ran past Noel and Tao fighting. He ran off to the Kaka Village to get help.

Noel put up her arms in defence and was pushed back by the kick. "Not bad...for a Kaka." She then swung her left arm trying to hit Tao with the barrel of the gun.

"Elder!" Mark shouted as he aproached the village. "Tao's in trouble!"

Light

Tao didn't see this new attack coming, and the gun hit her square in the face. She went dizzy and skipped back a few steps, trying to regain her blurring vision. Don't give up! Tail Boy is counting on you!

--

"Is that so?" The elder asked, almost as if she was brushing it off like one would to a bothersome fly. "I wouldn't worry; Tao is a strong Kaka, if not a bit stupid."

((brb shower))

Dr.Hobo2

Noel readied another swing now with the right arm. She brought it over her head and swung down towards Tao.

Mark reached the elder out of breath. "Tao...NOL...help..." He stood there panting. He never had to run so fast for so far in his life.

Light

The Elder suddenly became interested. "The... NOL?" She asked, her voice quivering slightly. What has that fool gotten us into now?!

--

Tao deftly raised her right arm to block the swing, preparing for another attack this time. She shook off the previous attack and swung at Noel with her left arm, claws out.

Dr.Hobo2

Mark stood there starting to catch his beath. "Yes...They're attacking Tao right now."

Noel leaned back but was still cut by the claws. "Ugh!" She held her right arm over the wound. "These were new uniforms...Your going to pay for that!" She lifted up her right arm and fired another blast.