News:

ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL.

Main Menu

Infinity - BETA

Started by Magnum, October 27, 2009, 06:58:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr.Hobo2

Quote from: Big Brother on November 04, 2009, 05:46:49 PM
((Don't think I can do much 'til Dr.H responds to me. :|))
((Lo siento))

"I'm Ma-...wait, I mean Zigmor." He said slightly embarassed. Oops...that's right, this isn't real life with my real name...

jnfs2014

'It's worth a try.'

Jason walked to the Monster's Guild and knocked on the door.

Lohn Jocke

Jerr sneaks near the back of the house, and notices Jason, knocking on the door. Lovely, he makes for the perfect distraction. Jerr looks around for some sort of back door.

Magnum

Quote from: PokemasterJ on November 06, 2009, 09:11:59 AM
'It's worth a try.'

Jason walked to the Monster's Guild and knocked on the door.
A collusive man answered the door. He looked straight over Jason, who was 2 feet smaller than him, and almost closed the door before he finally noticed him.
"Are you here for the Sorcerer's or for our ad?" a surprisingly light voice asked him. Above the character said "Almga". He appeared to be a PC.

Quote from: ThisIsU on November 06, 2009, 09:46:45 AM
Jerr sneaks near the back of the house, and notices Jason, knocking on the door. Lovely, he makes for the perfect distraction. Jerr looks around for some sort of back door.
A single open window sat in the back of the building. No one appeared to be watching it.

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

Lohn Jocke

Well, this is easy. He stares at the window and-- Wait, something isn't right... If this is so bad as the girl said, where's all the security...? Just in case, Jerr set Flesh Gorge on, and continued forward.

Light

"Nice to meet you," Harver said as they entered the academy building.
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

jnfs2014

"Sorcerer's," Jason responded.

Magnum

Quote from: PokemasterJ on November 06, 2009, 08:18:39 PM
"Sorcerer's," Jason responded.
((FYI, Friend Cards is just your information that you can send to a friend. Once they accept your friend card, the other person will automatically get theirs, and they will be able to join parties. Parties are able to combine their skills together to deal extra damage. New skills can be learned this way))

"Hmmmmmmm.... Good to see another player willing to help out with this. Be careful, they'll try to push you in when you're not looking," Almga warned him as he closed the door behind Jason. As they both walked into the dark room, Almga pointed towards a staircase that went underground. He simply nodded to Jason and sent him his Friend Card. He then proceeded to head into another room that was even darker.

Quote from: Big Brother on November 06, 2009, 05:41:42 PM
"Nice to meet you," Harver said as they entered the academy building.
Inside the building stood around 50 other people. All of them seemed to be NPC, until one rushed out of the crowd towards the two who had just entered.
"YAY! More regular people!" the young girl yelled as she hugged onto Zigmor. Another man walked out of the crowd. His head was shaven and he had scars all over the top of it. He seemed to be in a karate outfit.
He walked up to Harver since Zigmor was currently being hugged and was immobilized by the young attacker. "Didn't know that there was anyone else coming to this thing. In fact, I haven't seen you guys yet. Unless I don't remember you being in the beginning with my group," the man explained calmly.

Dr.Hobo2

"Well...it's nice to meet you." Said Zigmor as he patted down his sash. "And who might you two be?"

Magnum

Quote from: Dr.Hobo2 on November 06, 2009, 10:00:12 PM
"Well...it's nice to meet you." Said Zigmor as he patted down his sash. "And who might you two be?"
The girl pointed to herself with a smile, and told Zigmor, "I'm Ever!"
The man looked at him and simply said, "Hines."
Both of them gave a bow in respect to the new acquaintances.
"So, do you know what this academy is exactly?" Hines asked the men honestly.

Lohn Jocke

((Uh... you sort of ignored me. D=))

jnfs2014

"Um...I hate to ask, but where are we going?" Jason asked, walking. "I'm not here to join anything....I just need to....um....have help with finding a stray cat."

Magnum

Quote from: SrDude on November 06, 2009, 04:33:29 PM
Well, this is easy. He stares at the window and-- Wait, something isn't right... If this is so bad as the girl said, where's all the security...? Just in case, Jerr set Flesh Gorge on, and continued forward.
((Sorry))
Inside the room was.... flat out nothing. It was dark, with no doors and only the window that he had come in from. But, from under him, Jerr could hear noises.

Quote from: PokemasterJ on November 07, 2009, 07:52:56 AM
"Um...I hate to ask, but where are we going?" Jason asked, walking. "I'm not here to join anything....I just need to....um....have help with finding a stray cat."
"Oh, so that quest is tied into this one. Wait, you don't know what they're doing?!" Almga asked Jason hasty when he realized what he meant.

jnfs2014

"Um....no. I just need the Sorcerers to help me find the cat."

Lohn Jocke

Well, at least I can hear what they're saying. Jerr lays down, setting his ear onto the floor, hearing the conversation beneath.