News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

Meeting in real life.

Started by The Riddler, January 14, 2010, 05:22:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thirdkoopa

Quote from: TUROK on January 24, 2010, 11:58:50 PM
If they did then it wouldn't be rape ;)
Making rape only half acceptable and only by the person that does it.

Quote from: Silverhawk79 on January 24, 2010, 11:05:51 PM
If it's not in Kansas or Missouri, I'm not going.
After all, I'll be the one organizing it.
Count me out.
[21:11] <mackormoses> let's take a look at today's stats
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> stats today are high
[21:11] <mackormoses> holy intercourse ing poop
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> you adding all these standards
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> is really pushing us [/quote]
Quote from: JrDude φ on May 31, 2010, 08:32:13 PM
3 of my friends smoke weed. Why? Well I asked one time, and this is what they said: "Because I can blow out smoke and it makes me feel like a intercourse ing dragon"

Dog Food

Quote from: Blue on January 23, 2010, 02:04:34 PM
Not to sound like I would be taking advantage, but I would totally go with you.

...the fact I don't have a vehicle of any sort has nothing to do with this.
The fact that your hormones are raging also play no role in this. =|
Sounds great. So if we ever have this convention, we can go together. Alright, it's a deal, no backing out later on me. I don't want to end up going all alone ;-;.
I get obsessively manic over things. It's a problem.

SkyMyl

Quote from: KJ on January 25, 2010, 12:49:39 PM
Sounds great. So if we ever have this convention, we can go together. Alright, it's a deal, no backing out later on me. I don't want to end up going all alone ;-;.
Awesome. I'll remember this if we have the convention.

Spud

I can't give an absolute yes until 2015. D:

RX-78-2

Quote from: JrDude ½ on January 24, 2010, 02:41:45 AM
This is me.

Also, if it's more than 10 minutes away and I'm not coincidentally going to that area, then I'm not going anywhere to meet anyone.
Prove it to us then. :P
I dunno hao 2 put imgs heer :(

****************Mack was here******************

JrDude

[move][/move]
Dude .

Triforceman22

Quote from: TerribleFrog 39 on January 19, 2010, 07:21:46 PM
I know two people that go to this forum; they introduced me to it. I frequently talk to two other people from this forum on Xbox LIVE and am trying to plan a road trip with several friends for many summers later (as in, next summer, the summer after that, the summer after that, etc.); we want to travel to every state and meet all of our online friends lol.

Shit, you're coming next summer?
better grab some guns.
lol.

I'm guessing the other guy is Mutilator.

QuoteRobotnik: GET A LOAD OF THIS!!!!!!!!

RX-78-2

Quote from: Triforceman22 on January 28, 2010, 09:12:03 PM
Shit, you're coming next summer?
better grab some guns.
lol.

I'm guessing the other guy is Mutilator.
lol, actually I was talking about (the) PredatorRidley(s)--the ones who introduced me to NSFCD, anyway. The two other people are... oh! Yeah, it is you two! :)

I don't know about this summer though. :( If anything happens, parents will be involved. :|

Quote from: JrDude ½ on January 28, 2010, 04:44:18 PM
That I'm a nice guy?
Nah.
Doh. It was worth a try.

RX-78-2

Quote from: BOREDFANBOY on January 24, 2010, 01:04:04 AM
First, I am indeed. Secondly, intercourse  no I wouldn't be supervising you.  What on earth would make you think I would accept responsibility for the wellbeing of someone on here?  Especially in a group?

Also, a 24 yr old father of 2 gets together with minors he met on a website.  It sounds like the lead in on the newest "To Catch a Predator."
First, how could I be expected to know any of this? Secondly, why didn't you just plainly state the facts? What on Earth are you so angry about? Why do you bring it here?

Also, that title thing is pretty true, but who would know and who would care? You're not suggesting that your actions--should you choose to supervise us--would imply this title, are you?

jatoskep

Once I have a car I will drive anywhere in the US for a meetup thing. (no I'm not extremely creepy, I just love driving long distances) (wait, nvm I am extremely creepy)

BOREDFOREVER

Quote from: TerribleFrog 39 on January 29, 2010, 07:47:19 PM
First, how could I be expected to know any of this?
I've been pretty clear about it on here
QuoteSecondly, why didn't you just plainly state the facts? What on Earth are you so angry about? Why do you bring it here?
I stated facts with chutzpah and suprise at your naïveté.  Don't call people angry if you're not sure.  It's a cheap internet move to paint someone as irrational in a discussion.

QuoteAlso, that title thing is pretty true, but who would know and who would care? You're not suggesting that your actions--should you choose to supervise us--would imply this title, are you?
No, but you're proving a point without knowing it.  All it takes is the wrong person's percieved intent to intercourse  me over.  Some parent or watchdog group gets on here and sees sexual discussion along side a planned meeting between minors and an adult.  They trace my IP or even press charges and subpeona my name and that's the ballgame.  My name goes on a list that every employer and government agency can check with a few keystrokes.  They don't even have to make the charges stick for me to be screwed.  Hell, they could set up a little sting at our meeting place and bust me right there with transporting a minor across state lines with sexual intent, and that's a Federal crime.

So let me be absolutely clear.  I will not meet anyone under the age of 18. I have no want or desire to perform sexual acts with any of you.

Friendly Hostile

I feel this is going to be a phrase I use often in the future:

Terriblefrog, shut the intercourse  up and stop be so overly analytical of everything.

Syncopathic

I would love to meet up with a lot of you.
Sure, it'd be awkward as hell, but I'm sure we'd get past that awkwardness eventually.

SkyMyl

Quote from: Kamina on January 31, 2010, 06:23:11 PM
Sure, it'd be awkward as hell, but I'm sure we'd get past that awkwardness eventually.
You, me, and Custom.

THE MOST EPIC TRIO THE WORLD HAS EVER SEEN

Mystic

Quote from: Kamina on January 31, 2010, 06:23:11 PM
<3