ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL.

Main Menu

Plot

Started by So_So_Man, January 26, 2010, 01:11:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

So_So_Man

http://www.seventhsanctum.com/gens/evilplot.html
post your favorite plots! so far the best I've gotten is
Your magnificent scheme: sieze control of a army of mutant bugs, which sets the stage to kidnap a beloved talk-show host for a huge ransom, easily allowing you to take over a musical group, so you can find a lost treasure, which allows you to assasinate and replace the leader of a union, enabling you to acquire an unbreachable fortress, which will allow you to avenge all the wrongs done to you!

Your foolproof scheme: build allies in secret, which sets the stage to create a magical focus, enabling you to kidnap the vice-president for a huge ransom, so you can build allies in secret, which allows you to take over the hemisphere, which allows you to find a lost treasure, which allows you to build a super-missile, which allows you to create an energy-gathering mystic crystal, which sets the stage to pillage then the world!

Rayquarian

Your wonderful scheme: create an unholy shrine, so you can build a super-missile, enabling you to summon a demonic force, so you can kidnap a beloved talk-show host for a huge ransom, which will slake your dark need for power!

Your fiendish scheme: summon an elder god, which sets the stage to ravage the province!

Your incredible plan: sieze control of a regiment of werewolves, which will slake your dark need for power!

Your as-good-as-chocolate plan: develop your latent superpowers, which will allow you to avenge all the wrongs done to you!

Your as-good-as-chocolate plot: develop your latent superpowers, so you can raise a horde of mutant bugs, which will slake your dark need for power!

Your magnificent plot: marry then eliminate a rich widow/widower, which will compensate for your loveless, friendless life!

Allegretto

Your incredible plan: return from the dead, which sets the stage to blackmail a captain of industry for a huge sum, which will allow you to avenge all the wrongs done to you

Your brillaint scheme: sieze control of a horde of soldiers, so you can summon a poweful spirit, so you can ravage the hemisphere!

Your fiendish plan: kidnap a well-known author so you can replace him/her with an imposter, which allows you to summon a poweful spirit, enabling you to build a high-tech submarine, easily allowing you to create an evil temple, enabling you to blackmail the vice-president for a huge sum, which will slake your dark need for power!

Your as-good-as-chocolate plan: sieze control of a regiment of fox spirits, which sets the stage to build a superior supercomputer, enabling you to build a super battleship, so you can create an evil temple, enabling you to acquire an unbreachable fortress, which will allow you to avenge all the wrongs done to you!

I'm going to do all of these at the same time. 'Kay?

Night the Lucario

Your as-good-as-dark-chocolate plan: Wait until the government does something really stupid, assemble an army of peasants, start up a revolution. In ensuing chaos sacrifice the children of your army to your dark gods, then claim the president did it. Watch as foaming rage begins. Just in the nick of time, 'save' the president from the horrible army of really mad peasants by kidnapping him. Charge a ransom. When you get don't get paid, start sacrificing the relatives of the president to your dark gods. When you finally do get payed, sacrifice the president. Eat his heart out. Sacrifice your soul to your dark gods, become a demon. Kill everyone in that country. Feast on their souls. Move to the next one and repeat.
When one lives by the pen, one dies by the angry characters you misused. But it's too much fun not to!
Forsooth, I AM insane! FEAR ME, YE MORTALS, OR DESPAIR AT MY INSANITY! *insane cackling*
Ahem. Anyone have an RP? I need an outlet for my randomness. ;D
Think another thought, dream another dream, live another lie.
I'm writing poetry. Anyone have a request?
I'm Night the Lucario. Although that should be obvious. Just look at the sig. Or title and PT.