News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

Pokemon Puzzle League

Started by The Riddler, March 27, 2010, 02:05:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Riddler

Oh god, I'm listening to music from this game. I remember I played the poop out of it. Did anyone else like this puzzle game?
My favorite parts were the challenges, where you had to do everything in a certain amount of moves.
Also enjoyed how the characters and music were from the actual show.

- We All Live in a Pokemon World
2 B A Master

Cornwad

I remember the Dewgong was amazing.

SkyMyl

I just nostalgia'd so hard from listening to 2 B A Master.

Remind me to buy it again.

Thirdkoopa

I remember playing this with friends sometimes; It was a pretty good puzzle game but I don't quite remember much.

...I may have to get it sometime.
[21:11] <mackormoses> let's take a look at today's stats
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> stats today are high
[21:11] <mackormoses> holy intercourse ing poop
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> you adding all these standards
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> is really pushing us [/quote]
Quote from: JrDude φ on May 31, 2010, 08:32:13 PM
3 of my friends smoke weed. Why? Well I asked one time, and this is what they said: "Because I can blow out smoke and it makes me feel like a intercourse ing dragon"

Lotos

I only had the Gameboy Color one.  I bought the N64 one for the Wii but haven't played it all that much yet.

They need to make a new Pokemon one for the DS.  Online play.  A roster of about 25-50 characters, but you can only pick about 15, 3-5 being egg Pokemon.  Gym leaders from each region.  E4 from Kanto and Johto.  Team Rocket matches, two Pokemon can be caught from them by challenging admins.  They can make a 3D mode and a 2D mode.  If this was at $30 and, FUCK, they could add in a special Pokemon or two that could be transferred over to HG/SS, maybe even an egg.  Well, we can hope for the 3DS, there's more of a chance there.