News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

Girls brah...

Started by 2-D, March 27, 2010, 09:42:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

2-D

Man...they stink...figuratively.

There's a girl I'm mad into and have been for over two years...sounds like a long time.
And things seem to be picking up with me and her. Like, signs or definitely pointing to me and her getting together. but I get scared poop-less that I might have said something wrong and she's mad or that she just turns and leaves.

I guess i'm just a nervous scared kinda guy...

I would like for you all to share something about your current relationship life or any experiences you have with relationships.

The Riddler

Quote from: Skelator2112 on March 27, 2010, 09:42:39 PM

There's a girl I'm mad into and have been for over two years...sounds like a long time.
And things seem to be picking up with me and her. Like, signs or definitely pointing to me and her getting together. but I get scared poop-less that I might have said something wrong and she's mad or that she just turns and leaves.

I guess i'm just a nervous scared kinda guy...

I would like for you all to share something about your current relationship life or any experiences you have with relationships.
You fail to mention that you were with her for almost two years before you guys broke up, and that you've been fighting for her since the breakup.

I can't wait 'til you're back together. :3

Also, chicks suck. I haven't had the best experiences.

2-D

Oh Rob you don't have to tell me anything, I've heard enough of your...escapades...O_o

Friendly Hostile

Dog Food

Relationships suck.

I'm in one now. But, you know, it gets annoying and really repetitive when your boyfriend's idea of a "date" is coming over to your house and not leaving the couch *cough*. Or an anniversary present is a piece of paper with a stick figure of what he points out is supposed to be you with the caption of "LOL" next to it (okay, that is kind of funny). Or that you need to suggest every single thing for him, since he apparently doesn't have a mind of his own and doesn't have his own opinions (and when he does have his own opinions, it's only so that he can argue with you about some arbitrary point because he just enjoys doing it so much). Or that he can get clingy and jealous over nothing at all.

What's wrong with friends with benefits? Because if you ask me, it's the best way to go.

...But don't listen to me. Just because I don't think that I work well in relationships, doesn't mean I think everyone shouldn't be in relationships. If it works for people, they should do it. I can see the upsides to relationships, too. You should keep at this girl, Skelator, perseverance wins the race, or something like that... But don't get clingy. Unless she likes that.
I get obsessively manic over things. It's a problem.

Mystic

My girlfriend is pregnant.

What does that tell you about my relationship?

Syncopathic

If relationships have taught me anything, it's that you shouldn't ever let yourself get too attached to a girl.
It's a ninny when you lose her.
That's all I have to say.

JrDude

Quote from: Mystic on March 27, 2010, 10:38:36 PM
My girlfriend is pregnant.

What does that tell you about my relationship?
That you don't care enough to use a condom. Especially since you complained here after she was officially announced pregnant.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Magnum

My one and only girlfriend cheated on me. And lets just say, it was in the worst way possible.

Anyways, I'm done with women for a while. I need to at least get through school before I think about even dating again.

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

2-D

Quote from: Smokey the Bear on March 27, 2010, 10:01:01 PMYou should keep at this girl, Skelator, perseverance wins the race, or something like that... But don't get clingy. Unless she likes that.

Thanks Smokey :) It's great to get advice from the illest bear around...Yogi is so lame XD

And I am don't you worry. Like Riddler said before, I was with her for almost two years and it's been a while since the break up and I'm still crazy about her. I just hope we get back together soon, the anticipation is killing me lol.

Oh, one more question for you guys, is a WoW pin a good idea for a present? 'Cause I bought one for her :P

Mystic

Quote from: JrDude ♦ on March 28, 2010, 12:50:24 AM
That you don't care enough to use a condom. Especially since you complained here after she was officially announced pregnant.
I complained? I said I was happy. go read the thread I posted in Power down :\

Nanako

Quote from: Skelator2112 on March 27, 2010, 09:42:39 PM
This sentence doesn't match up with the rest of your post. I haven't seen an explanation really why girls stink... Oh well.

Gee, what do I think about girls? I've had more successful relationships with guys. Though, that's not saying much.

2-D

Quote from: Nanako on March 28, 2010, 03:08:22 PM
This sentence doesn't match up with the rest of your post. I haven't seen an explanation really why girls stink... Oh well.

I kinda failed at explaining that sorry :X

They're just such complex things...like, they can either make you the happiest guy in the entire world, or lower than the lowest form of dirt. And the second one seems to be the current trend for me. Maybe it's not so much the girl as much as it is me...I don't know.

Friendly Hostile

Quote from: Skelator2112 on March 28, 2010, 04:36:09 PM
I kinda failed at explaining that sorry :X

They're just such complex things...like, they can either make you the happiest guy in the entire world, or lower than the lowest form of dirt. And the second one seems to be the current trend for me. Maybe it's not so much the girl as much as it is me...I don't know.
Uh, that's not just girls.  That's people in general.

Nanako

Well, I had that once. I really looked up to this girl. And I got more and more anxious the more I hung out with her. Then she noticed my feelings, and she left.

Nothing I can do about that. But yeah, I've been there and that feeling sucks!