Previous topic - Next topic

L10

0o!f

Dog Food

Quote from: L10 on March 31, 2010, 09:15:32 AM
meh girl is bi
:o
Congrats.

Is she one of the two you were crushing on?
I get obsessively manic over things. It's a problem.

2-D

Quote from: Syd on March 31, 2010, 08:28:33 AM
Really, there's nothing wrong with being gay. But hating half the people on the planet because you got played by a few? It's just stupid.

Well, it can cause a ton of distrust towards females really. And it is his decision to choose what he believes in.

L10

Quote from: Smokey the Bear on March 31, 2010, 10:14:16 AM
Congrats.

Is she one of the two you were crushing on?
Unfortunately not, but this looks like it's going to work out
0o!f

Kilroy

Quote from: Skelator2112 on March 31, 2010, 10:30:41 AM
Well, it can cause a ton of distrust towards females really. And it is his decision to choose what he believes in.
And it's my decision to say that his decision is silly.
1984 WAS SUPPOSED TO BE AN INSTRUCTION NOT MANUAL
"yes you are anusface, but i am better than!!" - taw, steam forums
 FOR NSF MASCOT

2-D

Quote from: Syd on March 31, 2010, 10:38:44 AM
And it's my decision to say that his decision is silly.

And it's my decision to allow you to make the decision that his decision is silly. I also decide to believe his decision, although rash, is well founded and it's his decision to make such decisions that can ultimately decide his fate...

Dog Food

Quote from: Skelator2112 on March 31, 2010, 11:35:09 AM
And it's my decision to allow you to make the decision that his decision is silly. I also decide to believe his decision, although rash, is well founded and it's his decision to make such decisions that can ultimately decide his fate...
I'm a girl, and I can still agree that it is well founded. If you get hurt enough times, you might begin to make generalizations about that gender, whether it is true or not. There are going to be plenty of guys that are going to hate me just because I'm a girl, some of them don't even have reasons for it. And there are plenty of girls out there who hate guys for similar reasons that Allegretto hates girls.

I, personally, am not a very trusting person. My boyfriend hates that and gets mad at me a lot for it. I don't even have a heartbreaking story or anything like that to back it up. I'd consider my own mistrust of people way less rational than Allegretto's hate for women.

But everyone is entitled to their own opinion. That just happens to be mine.

RX-78-2

My first actual crush really built up in 8th grade (it started in 6th grade). We traded email addresses and talked through them for the most part. In real life, we were friendly acquaintances; to my understanding, she mostly thought I was pretty smart and very funny (we even had an in-joke between us), and enough of my friends told me that they thought she liked me, so I was elated and confident enough to... say some things...

Keep in mind that this was my first "true love" and I was but a young lad--12-13 years old. I thought I'd frickin' marry this girl, so I told her everything about how I felt and that everything would be "forever" and all that namby-pamby stuff (I thought I meant it too). She basically said that she just wanted to be friends. Things got a little awkward, but we were still friends... until I sent two emails that were grossly misconstrued.

In our correspondence, we came upon the subject of randomness--bcuz, randum is SO funny rite??? (we were 13)--and I told her some random things that were purely jokes--nothing serious or sexual--that I thought she would find humorous. To my great dismay, I was wrong. Long story short, we stopped talking and that's when things got completely awkward. I got over her a couple of months later; then I went to high school and saw dozens of potential crushes.

Currently, I have a crush on an unbelievably attractive girl (inside and out), the most attractive I've ever seen. But who knows? Maybe I'm just saying that. Anyway, what really grinds my gears is that lately I've been hoping for signs of the perfect situation to ask her out in--when we're basically alone together (a nice little paradox)--and one such situation arises. She's walking down a deserted hallway in school, me walking about 15 feet behind her. After a while, she quickly glanced over her shoulder and probably noticed me. We must have been walking that way for a minute. Of course, I finally recognize the "sign" and go through every nervous guy's phase of "should I say something?" and of course don't. I'm even more mad off because I rehearsed this great mini-speech...

In general, I don't hate girls or stereotype them. However, I sympathize with Allegretto for what he's been through. All of you should cut him some slack instead of accusing him of overreacting; it's a natural reaction, and a phase--he'll get over it, but you realists out there (i.e. those who forcefully tell him "Get over it./You're overreacting./It happens to everyone.") won't help him. It's like telling the same to a mourner. I hope none of you would do that, as these situations are more similar than you'd think.

And yes, I did read all of your story Allegretto/Schemer. PM me if you want to talk about it or anything else. =)

To Skelator, I feel for you too (no homo). PM me if you want as well. =)
I dunno hao 2 put imgs heer :(

****************Mack was here******************

Friendly Hostile

Allegretto would get some slack if he didn't feel the need to be an ass across the forums.  If someone consistently posts with a "I hate this place" attitude, why would you expect the community to give him any slack or sympathy for that matter?

Kilroy

Quote from: Friendly Hostile on April 01, 2010, 04:39:49 PM
Allegretto would get some slack if he didn't feel the need to be an ass across the forums.  If someone consistently posts with a "I hate this place" attitude, why would you expect the community to give him any slack or sympathy for that matter?
That's kind of why everyone seems to currently hate him :u
1984 WAS SUPPOSED TO BE AN INSTRUCTION NOT MANUAL
"yes you are anusface, but i am better than!!" - taw, steam forums
 FOR NSF MASCOT

Dog Food

I don't hate him ;-; - and I think he hates me most of all. Funny how that works out.

Allegretto

If only I gave a poop friendly. I did not post that because I wanted sympathy, I posted it based on the topic. I said thank you to all who read it, because they took the time to read it.

I stated earlier I don't give a rats ass about about what anyone here thinks, because I detest the majority of you.

Also KJ, I don't hate you. In fact the person I hate the most on this forum is Friendly.

It's an honor it really is.

Also, friendly I like how you said *He will die alone*

I don't know if this was supposed to impact me in any way, however I am very content with this. In fact I welcome it. I would say about 80% of relationships don't work out, and one way or another if they do one will die before the other, which would make the vast majority of people those who die alone.

I have friends, i'm living with two team mates right now, I won't have a significant other because I don't want one.

To expand even further, I have friends that are girls. I hate them all, before I get to talking with them. If they seem like one of the people who's personality is not detestable IMO, then I befriend them, however relationships are pointless.  I do not think my opinion is rash, I spent 8 years trying relationships, and they did not work out. I would say everything we learn is based off of experience and repetition. If you touch a stove top for the first time, you find it is hot. If you fall from a small distance, you learn that it hurts.

Same with anything else in this life, if All of the girls I have dated, and most of them I know are liars, and sluts. Then how would I know the difference? I don't. And so I distrust and detest the vast vast majority of girls. And do not trust a single one.
I'm not gay, i'm bi. However i do not want a boyfriend, for I do not believe it would work out either. I did laugh however when I saw that Kilroy said he was countering my logic. I do not think I have once said "Guys are much better, much more trustworthy and much better people than girls" I was simply talking about the relationships I have had, I could go into detail with the friendships I have had, but that's not what this topic was about.

Allow me to change my entire statement.

I despise the majority of the human race.

L10

To generalize all that I would say in this post: I pity you.
0o!f

RX-78-2

Oh, well I didn't know that. I might have seen one piece of evidence of this a while ago, but didn't think much of it. Anyway, Allegretto probably doesn't hate this place as much as you think, as he keeps coming here to post. Unless he has some sort of dependency on this forum or frequents it only to torment others, I think he likes it more than he says as well. Either way, I still think he deserves some sympathy--as it's been said before; no one should have to go through that.

Quote from: Schemer on April 02, 2010, 06:37:06 PMSame with anything else in this life, if All of the girls I have dated, and most of them I know are liars, and sluts. Then how would I know the difference? I don't. And so I distrust and detest the vast vast majority of girls. And do not trust a single one.
I'm not gay, i'm bi. However i do not want a boyfriend, for I do not believe it would work out either. I did laugh however when I saw that Kilroy said he was countering my logic. I do not think I have once said "Guys are much better, much more trustworthy and much better people than girls" I was simply talking about the relationships I have had, I could go into detail with the friendships I have had, but that's not what this topic was about.

Allow me to change my entire statement.

I despise the majority of the human race.
You'd know this better than I would, but I wouldn't go so far as to say you're bisexual. Unless you're especially attracted to males in the same way you are (were?) to females, I'd say that you're still heterosexual, but without the desire for female contact. You're a misanthrope and misogynist. It's no wonder you don't want to deal with women, but I still wouldn't say that you're therefore also attracted to men. In purely my own opinion, I expect you'll get over it (for lack of a sympathetic term) in a few years.

Don't sweat it though. Things like this need time and much thought. Don't let people tell you how to feel or what to do. You can ask for help, but do what you feel is right and feel what you feel is right. That's how I dealt with my problem.
I dunno hao 2 put imgs heer :(

****************Mack was here******************

L10

Quote from: RX-78-2 (TerribleFrog) on April 02, 2010, 07:38:48 PM
Oh, well I didn't know that. I might have seen one piece of evidence of this a while ago, but didn't think much of it. Anyway, Allegretto probably doesn't hate this place as much as you think, as he keeps coming here to post. Unless he has some sort of dependency on this forum or frequents it only to torment others, I think he likes it more than he says as well. Either way, I still think he deserves some sympathy--as it's been said before; no one should have to go through that.

He'll probably say something along the lines of "i like to laugh at you idiots olololol"
I was like that once, but now I kinda feel like it's a form of "brotherly love" I suppose.
0o!f