News:

<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

Things you've gotten for a "steal"

Started by Dog Food, March 28, 2010, 07:47:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dog Food

I don't steal from places that count. But I've stolen from cruises and school and stuff.

On my latest cruise, I stole a flower from one of the suite rooms (they get pretty lilies in vases hanging on their doors) and gave it to my mom for her birthday. She doesn't know how I obtained it. Ask me no questions and I'll tell you no lies.

On the last day on my cruise, I stole the 'Do Not Disturb' sign because I thought it'd look cool on my door. Unfortunately, my door handle is just a bit too thick. So... Anyone want a 'Do Not Disturb' sign?

In Chemistry at school we were putting different objects in boiling water and weighing them, like lead and nickel. Well, the lead is poisonous so I couldn't touch that. But when I found out that these cool balls of nickel that reminded me of marbles weren't, I slipped a couple into my sleeve. I took a medium large one and a small one. I don't know what I'll ever do with them, I just thought they were cool.

So I basically steal stuff that can't be bought in the first place. Besides, everything I took is replaceable.  Anyway, that's the most recent stuff from ranging from February vacation to a few weeks ago.
I get obsessively manic over things. It's a problem.

Allegretto

I stole a 20 dollar bill from a friend once.
I stole a small 99c ball from City Market

I don't really steal. I'm a chronic liar.