News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

Pixar

Started by The Riddler, April 21, 2010, 06:58:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Riddler

How do you all feel about Pixar?

Personally, I have loved every single one of their movies and short films. They have yet to release something that I didn't like.
Sure, Cars wasn't fantastic, but I still liked it.
My favorite movie of all time is Toy Story.

Up and Wall-E were also fantastic.

I'm not gonna name everything made by them, but I <3 Pixar.

SkyMyl

Pixar is the embodiment of theatrical childhood memories. Case in point: Toy Story
MYL still cries every time.

ThePowerOfOne

Shujinco2

Moster's Inc. Was intercourse ing awesome.

Meet the Robinsins was amazing.

Cars was good.

And don't even get me started on Toy Story!

Pixar is the best thing ever, hands down.

Light

Quote from: Supertramp on April 22, 2010, 02:45:15 PM
Meet the Robinsins was amazing.
Be thankful I don't kill you right now:

1) Meet the Robinsons was not Pixar; it was Disney CGI.
2) That movie wasn't amazing - it was okay.

Moving on to Pixar; like Rob, I have loved every single one of their films. For me, it's only a matter of which ones I love the most. Those three would be WALL-E, Toy Story, and Up. Then there's the one I love the least (Cars). I'd post my prototype ranking list right now, but as I haven't seen a few of the movies on the list in awhile, I'll wait until rewatching them to put it up.
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Nayrman

Pixar is the only thing keeping Disney afloat. Them and their horribly bad tweencoms.

Although to be honest I don't consider Pixar a part of Disney. They're WAY too good to be a part of Disney.

Liked all their movies except for Cars, which in my opinion was mediocre at it's very best. I also kinda found Monsters Inc. annoying (if only because a cartoon I watched as a kid by the name of Ahh! Real Monsters had already done that premise, and to me felt unoriginal).

But Toy Story and the Incredibles are amazing.

Rayquarian

If more companies thought like Pixar, the magic hidden in the world would be forced to shew forth itself upon us.  So yes, Pixar is magical.

THEBIRD

Pixar is the only company that can be consistent with good movies. Up, Wall-E, The Incredibles and Toy Story are all perfect examples of win.

Shujinco2

Quote from: Light on April 29, 2010, 10:15:08 PM
Be thankful I don't kill you right now:

1) Meet the Robinsons was not Pixar; it was Disney CGI.
2) That movie wasn't amazing - it was okay.

Moving on to Pixar; like Rob, I have loved every single one of their films. For me, it's only a matter of which ones I love the most. Those three would be WALL-E, Toy Story, and Up. Then there's the one I love the least (Cars). I'd post my prototype ranking list right now, but as I haven't seen a few of the movies on the list in awhile, I'll wait until rewatching them to put it up.
I did not know this.

Also, STFU Meet the Robinson's was awesome. >:[

Light

Guys Pixar Movie Night where we watch every single Disney/Pixar film in chronological order y/n

Dog Food

Quote from: Light on May 10, 2010, 04:47:43 PM
Guys Pixar Movie Night where we watch every single Disney/Pixar film in chronological order y/n
Including the shorts? And I probably wouldn't have the attention span for all that in one day. If you meant that you'd make it a month-long event or something, I'd be game.
I get obsessively manic over things. It's a problem.

Shujinco2

Quote from: Light on May 10, 2010, 04:47:43 PM
AGREED!!!!!

IT MUST BE DONE!!!!!!!!!!!

Light

Quote from: Kibbilin on May 10, 2010, 05:18:02 PM
Including the shorts? And I probably wouldn't have the attention span for all that in one day. If you meant that you'd make it a month-long event or something, I'd be game.
lol, even without the shorts, we wouldn't be able to get through all of them in one night. Maybe over the course of a weekend, or during Summer break; two or three movies a night with their respective shorts thrown in?

tollhouse2006

Quote from: Barbaloot on May 10, 2010, 05:43:46 PM
AGREED!!!!!

IT MUST BE DONE!!!!!!!!!!!
Way ahead of you.  i was gonna watch them all right before going to see toy story 3
Friend Code: 2622-1690-4267  Finally have wifi