Previous topic - Next topic

Read the thread title.

Extremely social
Around extreme and average
Average
Around average and anti
Anti-Social

Thirdkoopa

We needed more polls around here. If you're going to ask about the options I got lazy.
[21:11] <mackormoses> let's take a look at today's stats
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> stats today are high
[21:11] <mackormoses> holy intercourse ing poop
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> you adding all these standards
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> is really pushing us [/quote]
Quote from: JrDude φ on May 31, 2010, 08:32:13 PM
3 of my friends smoke weed. Why? Well I asked one time, and this is what they said: "Because I can blow out smoke and it makes me feel like a intercourse ing dragon"

SkyMyl

Not very social. Only recently have I actually started to talk with people from the outside world.

The Riddler

Around extreme and average.

I like to meet new people and get to know them.

Night the Lucario

I am perfectly fine meeting people... in one or twos. Ask me to go to somewhere with more than ten people, and there is no way in hell I'm going. And if you manage to drag me along anyway, I'll slip out in the first ten minutes.
When one lives by the pen, one dies by the angry characters you misused. But it's too much fun not to!
Forsooth, I AM insane! FEAR ME, YE MORTALS, OR DESPAIR AT MY INSANITY! *insane cackling*
Ahem. Anyone have an RP? I need an outlet for my randomness. ;D
Think another thought, dream another dream, live another lie.
I'm writing poetry. Anyone have a request?
I'm Night the Lucario. Although that should be obvious. Just look at the sig. Or title and PT.

The Seventh

Eh, I don't actively search for people to talk to...I just, let it happen...that's how I usually meet people I get along with well.

Just remark about something they say that I like, and see if it goes on from there.
meh

Dog Food

I'd say average. I like going to big parties and meeting new people, but I also enjoy time alone. And I enjoy being in big groups  rather than just hanging out with one or two other people. I also like to be the "entertainer" in the group. And I can't wait to sneak into all the clubs and meet the people there when I go away on vacation this summer, but after two weeks of that I'm probably going to want a few days to myself at home. I guess the easiest way to explain it is that I like a good balance.
I get obsessively manic over things. It's a problem.

Rayquarian

I can be bad at being social around people I don't know, but I wouldn't go as far to say I'm antisocial or anything;  Just bad at being social.

THEBIRD

i chose the second option. im extremely at school and at night. but dont try me in the morning because ill treat you like a little ninny.

L10

I'd say I was about average, but for a little while now I've been becoming more social both voluntarily and involuntarily, if that makes any sense.
0o!f

Turok

Quote from: Night the Lucario on April 28, 2010, 01:21:08 PM
I am perfectly fine meeting people... in one or twos. Ask me to go to somewhere with more than ten people, and there is no way in hell I'm going. And if you manage to drag me along anyway, I'll slip out in the first ten minutes.
Me, exactly.

Around friends, I talk loads, but at home or even with strangers, not so much.

[spoiler]
QuoteSo is it Capcom JPN or US screwing the PC release over? Both?
QuoteNUKE THEM FROM ORBIT, IT'S THE ONLY WAY TO BE SURE

PC GAMERS

If you don't give us what we want, we'll nuke you from orbit.
[/spoiler]

flamesnake55

Extremely anti-social

I dont like most people in my area 
QuoteAlways angry, all the time!

Allegory

Fairly anti-social, I just don't want to meet all the sluts and posers in my area.

JrDude

(Bold = How social I am NOW)

Around extreme and anti (I voted Average). When I was young I was super social, it would sometimes annoy people, sensitivity made me quiet because of this, the social side has been begging to come out, and I've been letting it out more often lately, but with embarrassment and fear of being annoying. Anti-Social.
After one time when I dressed super nerdy in school for Halloween to be funny (no costumes allowed for Halloween, not rules against dressing super nerdy though), I got more social, because I was so embarrassed at that moment, that I couldn't get more embarrassed, this made me more open during regular days as well, but still on the quiet side. Around average and anti.
Dancing, ballroom dancing has made my young social side almost my permanent side again, except people don't seem to be so annoyed lately (they haven't shown annoyedness anyway). During group dance lessons and "parties," I yell, talk, and make people laugh (possibly because my confidence skyrocketed there since I'm complemented a lot and get to get up close and personal with pretty ladies). Extremely Social.
Though, this may be the case there, it isn't really the case around my friends, I am more open, talk to more people, and more. Average.
But for some reason at home, like around my gramma and sis, I am super anti social, normally when in front of the family people are more social because they've known them their whole lives, but not me. With friends and at the dance studio I sing like an idiot, dance like an idiot, and more, while when I'm with my gramma, I feel awkward tapping my feet... (possibly because she likes to join me, which for some reason bothers me...). My sis says I'm the only one she sings in front of, yet I feel awkward singing in front of her. Anti-Social.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Lotos

Somewhere between average and anti-social.

arachnid

I hate everyone I don't know so I am very anti social. on the internet, however, I am about average. O and if you like spiders I automatically like you!
l   l              l   l                                       l    l            l    l
                                                              \   i             i   /
                                                               \\ \          /  //
                                                                \\  \ [  ] /  //
                                                                   \\[{ }]//
                                                               //--{[[ ]]}--\\
                                                             //  //  [{}] \\  \\
                                                            //  // {{[]}} \\  \\
                                                           //  // ({[[0]]}) \\ \\
                                                           ii   ll (({{0}}))  ll  ii
                                                           ii   ll  \({{}})/  ll  ii
                                                            l   l    \({})/     l   l
                                                                      \---/