News:

<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

Near death experience

Started by Allegory, May 13, 2010, 06:58:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Allegory

Ok, so I'm in my weight class and I'm doing bench press. I have on a fair amount of weight and my arms fail me. The weight drops on my throat and I am sitting there choking for about ten seconds before my lifting partner finally figures out what is going on. He pulls the weight off me and I almost kill him for not paying attention. That was my most recent near death experience. Anyone else want to share a story?

arachnid

I bet this is predictable...

I was walking in my grandparents back yard in Texas when i saw a large board of would laying on the ground. so I decided to flip it over to see if I could find anything interesting. (insects and spiders) When i did there was a large hole under it And an enormous spider web to i started to test it by wiggling my finger on it. Suddenly this enormous black widow comes from out of nowhere andtries to bite my finger It was so big that the way I reacted my pinkey finger went between it's fangs. I never had such an extreme Adrenalin rush in my life. it's abdomen was as big as my fist!

That was the coolest spider I ever captured but my parents wouldn't let me take it home =(
l   l              l   l                                       l    l            l    l
                                                              \   i             i   /
                                                               \\ \          /  //
                                                                \\  \ [  ] /  //
                                                                   \\[{ }]//
                                                               //--{[[ ]]}--\\
                                                             //  //  [{}] \\  \\
                                                            //  // {{[]}} \\  \\
                                                           //  // ({[[0]]}) \\ \\
                                                           ii   ll (({{0}}))  ll  ii
                                                           ii   ll  \({{}})/  ll  ii
                                                            l   l    \({})/     l   l
                                                                      \---/

Jayat

I have a near death experience every day I wake up.so I thank god without saying a word

Click here to level up my card!

Wii 8713-9036-0212-2272

Cornwad

One time I had appendicitis.

Jayat

I had a dream of Freddy and we where kicking it.I thought I was going to die when he pulled out the knife fingers to eat a hot dog

Click here to level up my card!

Wii 8713-9036-0212-2272

Allegretto

Yesterday I was sitting at home doing the preliminaries for the Denver event coming up in July.

And I realized just how awesome I was.

My mind almost exploded, I actually passed out for a few seconds. It was hard to comprehend.

Allegory

I almost died of heat last week

arachnid

I actually passed out from exhaustion last week because I was training to hard with my martial arts. I was in mid full moon when I did and when I passed out my head hit a tree stump.
l   l              l   l                                       l    l            l    l
                                                              \   i             i   /
                                                               \\ \          /  //
                                                                \\  \ [  ] /  //
                                                                   \\[{ }]//
                                                               //--{[[ ]]}--\\
                                                             //  //  [{}] \\  \\
                                                            //  // {{[]}} \\  \\
                                                           //  // ({[[0]]}) \\ \\
                                                           ii   ll (({{0}}))  ll  ii
                                                           ii   ll  \({{}})/  ll  ii
                                                            l   l    \({})/     l   l
                                                                      \---/

Level_9_Chao

Quote from: Allegory on May 13, 2010, 06:58:47 PM
Ok, so I'm in my weight class and I'm doing bench press. I have on a fair amount of weight and my arms fail me. The weight drops on my throat and I am sitting there choking for about ten seconds before my lifting partner finally figures out what is going on. He pulls the weight off me and I almost kill him for not paying attention. That was my most recent near death experience. Anyone else want to share a story?

Aw, I kinda did that too. In 8th grade for gym I was doing bench, and I thought I had the right amount of weight, but the bar was way heavier than my (to-be future) high school, where I did morning practices (I was still totally weak then, so that was a big weight difference).

I was saved by its automatic stopping mechanism, but man it dropped so fast I thought I'd lose my head.
Become a Failbook fan: Victory Road :3

The Game Boy Pocket.
Put it in your back pocket.
Sit down and it breaks.

The Riddler

I've nearly been in a few car accidents where I was the passenger.

Other than that, nothing I can think of...

Chris8492

Been clipped by a car when i was on my bike and flew into the woods. That wasnt fun at all.

Almost had a tree fall on me.

A firework nearly exploded infront of my face.

Those are my big three.

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: AcerChris on July 05, 2010, 05:53:52 PM
Been clipped by a car when i was on my bike and flew into the woods. That wasnt fun at all.

Almost had a tree fall on me.

A firework nearly exploded infront of my face.

Those are my big three.
I know you live in Curseville. You're prone to bad luck so much. You have my sympathy.

As for me, I've never had a near death experience.

Yugi

Well I've never had a near death experience, but I did think I was going to go blind at one time...>_> Was scared as hell...

Anyway, I was on some trip with my whole family, like...probably ten years ago or so. So I think I was about ten. Maybe a little younger. While I don't remember the whole chain of events, it happened something like this.  Anyway, my whole family was sitting around a fire, and for whatever reason I had a water balloon. And why, I don't know, but I threw it right into the fire. And I was close to the fire. And ashes leaped up, and into my eyes and I coudln't see for like the entire night. It was one of the scariest things of my life. O.o

Viewtifulboy

I stay inside and stay safe.  I'm extremely cautious.

I've never had an injury in my life.

Zero

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on February 26, 2013, 11:57:15 AM
I stay inside and stay safe.  I'm extremely cautious.

I've never had an injury in my life.

oh dear lord