News:

<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

Koopa-Troopas on a Plane?

Started by Missingno6, June 01, 2010, 03:10:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Missingno6

So, TK is coming back from the place with the world's highest terrorist population the Middle East and as far as I know he's on the plane ride home and him and some other friends and I are going to have a reunion. I was wondering if anyone had any ideas. If so, post em'! All Most suggestions will be appreciated and thought over. Thanks!
~~~~~~~
Missingno6
Pokemon Platinum FC: 3610 3031 1498

Cornwad

Thank God he made it out alive.

Red

All of you dress in turbans and have AK-47s. Of course, it'll be hard to get in the airport that way, but you can sneak in.

Um, honestly, I can't think of anything that good. Maybe suck his dick? How about you make him throw the reunion for you guys? What makes him so special? Oh wait, he's TK. nvm

Do some American stuff, like play baseball and eat steak. Fuck yeah

And one more thing. Wouldn't it be a waste to post it here. I mean, he can see it after all. Wouldn't it be better as a surprise?

Missingno6

Quote from: Red on June 01, 2010, 03:17:01 PM
Maybe suck his dick?
Why did I have a feeling someone would say that?
Quote from: Red on June 01, 2010, 03:17:01 PM
eat steak. Fuck yeah
I like the way you think now!
Quote from: Cornwad on June 01, 2010, 03:16:30 PM
Thank God he made it out alive.
He is/was suffered/ing 2nd degree Insanity. He barely made it out.

Red

Quote from: Missingno6 on June 01, 2010, 03:23:49 PM
Why did I have a feeling someone would say that?
Because it was the easiest joke to make. :3

Another one is to buy pooploads of candy and cookies and stuff. Everyone loves that. And balloons. Hundreds and hundreds of balloons. And confetti. But no rainbow confetti. Only red white and blue.

Missingno6

Quote from: Red on June 01, 2010, 03:44:22 PM
Another one is to buy pooploads of candy and cookies and stuff. Everyone loves that. And balloons. Hundreds and hundreds of balloons. And confetti. But no rainbow confetti. Only red white and blue.
Considerable. Making the balloons red white and blue would also is a good idea!

Cornwad

That's what I would recommend. It's the kind of party I would have wanted when I came back from France.

Missingno6

Quote from: Cornwad on June 01, 2010, 04:22:36 PM
That's what I would recommend. It's the kind of party I would have wanted when I came back from France.
Everything in France is expensive.

Night the Lucario

Yes, but everything in France is also intercourse ing awesome. Although Germany is better, and England is more expensive. Significantly more expensive.
When one lives by the pen, one dies by the angry characters you misused. But it's too much fun not to!
Forsooth, I AM insane! FEAR ME, YE MORTALS, OR DESPAIR AT MY INSANITY! *insane cackling*
Ahem. Anyone have an RP? I need an outlet for my randomness. ;D
Think another thought, dream another dream, live another lie.
I'm writing poetry. Anyone have a request?
I'm Night the Lucario. Although that should be obvious. Just look at the sig. Or title and PT.

Cornwad

The Middle East can't be much worse than France: The Land of Eternally Ashy Skies.