Previous topic - Next topic

Dog Food

[spoiler=THE BOARD][/spoiler]

PLAYERS:
*Silver
*Rob
*MYL
*RayQ

OBJECTIVE: Reach the 'Finish' before anyone else.
HOW TO: There are two possible entrances into the 'Finish'. Unfortunately, the doors are locked! You must uncover the passwords to enter. There are three clues for each door. The passwords are words (at least one, possibly more), with proper punctuation and periods at the end. To obtain the clues, just land on a space with a purple dot on it. The clue will be PM'd to you. You may choose to do whatever you want with the knowledge. Share it or keep it to yourself is all up to you. Each door has a separate password. Figuring out which clues correspond to which door is your job.

But wait, the password isn't the only thing keeping those doors tightly shut! There are six keyholes that need unlocking. But no fear, a key is hidden on each one of the colored spaces (except that lone light blue one, that's a different matter...). You must land on all six of your designated color's spaces and collect the keys before you can open the door and win. When you land on your color's space, there will be a trivia question. If you answer correctly, you get the key, if you answer incorrectly... Well, too bad, better luck next time.

Collect the keys, find the clues. Answer the password and go through the door to win.

HOW TO MOVE: You start at the light grey space. When you come to a crossroads, you may pick left or right. You can not go backwards unless you hit a dead end (then the only choice is to turn around). But watch out! If two or more players end up on the same space... an epic battle of wits will decide who gets to stay and who has to go back to start.

THE DICE:
Normal Die: 1-6, moves normally.
Big Die: Doubles the number you roll. (Owned by ROB)
Small Die: Cuts the number you roll by the nearest half (Owned by RAY).
Blue Die: LOCKED [Land on three blue-colored spaces].
Green Die: LOCKED [Land on three green-colored spaces].
Red Die: LOCKED [Land on three red-colored spaces].
Yellow Die: LOCKED [Land on three yellow-colored spaces].
Clear Blue Die: LOCKED [Roll a 6 three times].

It's helpful to unlock more dice, trust me. Once you unlock the dice, the description of what it does will be available to everyone, but only you will get that particular die. There are an unlimited supply, so have no fear if someone unlocks the dice before you. You still have a chance to get it, too!

Ask questions if you need answers. I'll take the first four people who tell me what color they want.
I get obsessively manic over things. It's a problem.

Silverhawk79

REDREDREDREDREDREDREDREDREDREDREDREDREDRED

Dog Food

Quote from: Silverhawk79 on September 28, 2010, 03:04:15 PM
REDREDREDREDREDREDREDREDREDREDREDREDREDRED
Damn that was fast. You got it.

Three more spots open.

The Riddler

Blue mofukkas

Edit: I'm painting my blue piece Black.

Neerb

tl;dr

But only 4 people can play?

SkyMyl

Green, since Rob got dibs on Blue.

Dog Food

Quote from: Neerb on September 28, 2010, 05:43:36 PM
tl;dr

But only 4 people can play?
Tis true, sir. At least for this prototype.

Yellow is still up for grabs and then we can start.

Rayquarian

Is that a Yellow I see?  This game is asking me to join.  I'll play.

Dog Food

And all the spots are filled! The order of turns will take place just as it is on the list of players. Silver, Rob, MYL, and then Ray.

I'll begin this tomorrow. You can ask whatever questions you'd like in the meantime.

SkyMyl

Quote from: It's ROBBIE! on September 28, 2010, 08:35:07 PM

Black isn't an available color, Rob. Plus, it would require KJ to re-color all the blue spaces black to accommodate your new color.

Dog Food

Quote from: It's ROBBIE! on September 28, 2010, 04:52:00 PM
I'm painting my blue piece Black.
Unfortunately, blue is my favorite color and I'd hate to make a game that doesn't have blue as an option.

Silver's roll:
... ... ... 3.

Rob's roll:
... ... ... 3.

MYL's roll:
... ... ... 4.

Ray's roll:
... ... ... 3.

[spoiler=Current Board][/spoiler]

NOTICES:
*SILVER, ROB and RAY. You have each landed on the same space. The person to answer the below question the fastest and most accurate wins. Send your answers VIA PM. The losers will move back to start. The deadline is 9:00 PM EST TONIGHT.
*MYL, next turn you can either move LEFT, RIGHT, STRAIGHT. Please choose your direction before next turn or forfeit your next turn.
*Next turn begins at 10:00 PM EST TONIGHT.

[MOVIE] TRIVIA:
1. Name three of the top Hamlet quotes.
2. Which director's long-time editor recently passed away?
3. What is the name of the new zombie TV show coming out this October?

SkyMyl

Dog Food

Rob wins the trivia, Silver comes in second, and Ray comes in third. Rob stays, Silver moves back two spaces and Ray is reset to start.

Silver's roll:
... ... ... 6!

Rob's roll:
... ... ... 2.

MYL's roll:
... ... ... 4.

Ray's roll:
... ... ... 5.

[spoiler=Current Game][/spoiler]

*SILVER, ROB, MYL and RAY all need to choose directions. You have until 9/30th at 3:00 PM EST to choose a direction.
*SILVER rolled a 6! Two more in a row and you will unlock the special dice. Failing to complete your turn will result in breaking the combo, though.
*Next turn begins on 9/30th at 3:00 PM EST.

Silverhawk79

I choose to move upwards (green direction)