News:

<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

Shitty poop of the poop generation

Started by The Riddler, October 02, 2010, 10:50:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kayo

Quote from: Ravioli on October 03, 2011, 03:04:28 PM
Adventure Time is a cocksuckingly godly show.

And I love pre-movie Spongebob far, far more than any of you motherintercourse ers so don't even intercourse ing try to step to me son
The first two-three seasons of Spongebob were the best. I have no clue how it's gotten since because I seldom, if ever, watch any of the newer episodes.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Zero

It's still good. Though there is even more emphasis on Squidward's suffering. Which we already had enough of.

As far as Adventure Time goes, haven't ever watched it. It looks incredibly....weird.

Custom

adventure time is hit or miss
i like the music and some episodes
but a lot of the humor is obviously aimed at very young kids and I can't get into episodes centered around that stuff
the fart jokes and things of that nature really turn me away from the show, but there are some segments which i enjoy

it's not something i recommend watching, but something that's worth watching if you know what you're getting into

i only watch the episodes with marceline in them, lol

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Ravioli

Quote from: Kayo on October 03, 2011, 05:35:37 PM
The first two-three seasons of Spongebob were the best. I have no clue how it's gotten since because I seldom, if ever, watch any of the newer episodes.
Word brother. I own the first five seasons. The first is my favorite but 2 and 3 are equally godly. There are some pretty good episodes in 4 like Krusty Towers and Krabs Vs. Plankton but most of it sucked. 5 was just poop.

Everything I've seen since has felt so overplayed I can't even bear it. Like Professor Squidward...Jesus intercourse ing Christ. Or Atlantis Squarepantis. Not even David intercourse ing Bowie could save that one. So i gave up on it. If it's gotten any better I wouldn't know but as far as I'm concerned it will never ever spin gold of this quality again:

Quote from: Zero on October 03, 2011, 05:37:12 PM
As far as Adventure Time goes, haven't ever watched it. It looks incredibly....weird.
2surreal4u

Kayo

Quote from: Ravioli on October 03, 2011, 07:22:56 PM
Word brother. I own the first five seasons. The first is my favorite but 2 and 3 are equally godly. There are some pretty good episodes in 4 like Krusty Towers and Krabs Vs. Plankton but most of it sucked. 5 was just poop.

Everything I've seen since has felt so overplayed I can't even bear it. Like Professor Squidward...Jesus intercourse ing Christ. Or Atlantis Squarepantis. Not even David intercourse ing Bowie could save that one. So i gave up on it. If it's gotten any better I wouldn't know but as far as I'm concerned it will never ever spin gold of this quality again:

2surreal4u
I must admit I have laughed at a few moments of some newer episodes, but the majority of it just makes me wonder where everything went wrong.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Ravioli

The turning point was Stephen Hillenburg passing the torch to Tim Hill.

Neerb

Quote from: Ravioli on October 03, 2011, 08:04:20 PM
The turning point was Stephen Hillenburg passing the torch to Tim Hill.

This, specifically after the movie. The movie was supposed to be the end, and quality-wise it was; all the non-Hillenburg stuff has happened since, and it suuuuuucks.

Movie and pre-movie stuff, though, has the funniest, most memorable moments of any cartoon (and most live-action shows) I've ever seen.

Zero

lol it doesn't suck.

Didn't that movie come out in 2004? There have been good episodes since.

Bearissoslow

spongebob was never funny because i was too busy watching really bad anime to laugh at something

Neerb

Quote from: Bearissoslow on October 04, 2011, 07:28:48 AM
spongebob was never funny because i was too busy watching really bad anime to laugh at something

Digimon ftw?

Kayo

Quote from: Zero on October 04, 2011, 05:39:38 AM
lol it doesn't suck.

Didn't that movie come out in 2004? There have been good episodes since.
Yes, they were fine for even a few years afterwards. Then they just got worse and worse. Now, no matter how you look at it, the earlier seasons were generally better.
[move][/move]

Zero

Kayo

Quote from: Zero on October 04, 2011, 12:11:03 PM
Won't argue that.

And I'm not arguing that there were a few good episodes since the movie. But it's just "a few" compared to "a lot".

I don't even think nostalgia is a factor here. I mean I pretty much grew up with Spongebob, since it came out when I was about 4-5 if I remember right. Yet I see the older episodes again from time to time and I still think they're good.
[move][/move]

Zero

I didn't start watching Spongebob until I was 12

something is wrong with me

Kayo

Quote from: Zero on October 04, 2011, 12:18:07 PM
I didn't start watching Spongebob until I was 12

something is wrong with me
You're just old. And I grew up on Nickelodeon.
[move][/move]