News:

<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

The Walking Dead

Started by Homewrecker, November 02, 2010, 07:50:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Homewrecker

Who watched the premiere? What do you think?

MY FACE WAS LIKE THIS AT THE ENDING

ThePowerOfOne

Me, being as obsessed with zombies as I am, saw the premier. I thought it was good, not really scary, but still good. I'll probably keep watching it every week.

I don't really remember the ending, though... Did I even see it? I thought I did... Goddarnit I hate forgetting stuff >_>   I think he was trapped in the tank when it ended, right?

Homewrecker

Quote from: Phaze on November 02, 2010, 09:34:36 PM
Me, being as obsessed with zombies as I am, saw the premier. I thought it was good, not really scary, but still good. I'll probably keep watching it every week.

I don't really remember the ending, though... Did I even see it? I thought I did... Goddarnit I hate forgetting stuff >_>   I think he was trapped in the tank when it ended, right?
Yeah, I agree, though I don't generally find zombies all that scary. I just really like them. :P

And yep, he was in the tank.

Dog Food

It was alright. I can't say I cared for the dialogue, but the make up for the zombies was great. And no, it wasn't scary, but since it's a prime time TV series, I wasn't expecting it to be.

I'll stick with it for a while and give it a chance to find its niche. Shows always take a while to find their groove.
I get obsessively manic over things. It's a problem.

I just watched the first ep last night, and I liked it. But I don't have amc so I won't be able to watch the other episodes.
...̅̅̅