News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

bluaki's mega GenV egg giveaway

Started by bluaki, February 13, 2011, 01:53:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bluaki

I've pretty much completed the entire Pokedex, without any cheats, in Black Version (Japanese). Everything but those unobtainable GenV legendaries (Keldio, Meloetta, Genesect)
So, I'm offering to breed and trade any Pokemon egg I can. These eggs can:
  • Include starters, Zorua, version exclusives, and any Pokemon both old and new.
  • NOT include legendaries and other Pokemon who cannot breed with Ditto.
  • Be delivered to you as soon as you both have the game and are able to trade over Wi-Fi.
  • Contain almost any TM/HM you request via parent. Serebii lists them on this page. They're reusable but I don't have the Battle Subway ones. If you don't request any, I'll might put some useful ones in anyways.
  • Hatch to an English name and your OT. I may accept requests to hatch them before trading, in which case they'll have Japanese names and OT ジェニ.
I'm not asking for any more than a Pidove. I don't even have anything I want at this point.
If I recall correctly, trading doesn't become available in Black and White Version until after obtaining your first gym badge. At that point, there are no restrictions (I believe) for trading with other Gen5 games.
Don't ask for a ridiculous amount of eggs like "one for every evolutionary tree". Only a few requests per person.

It appears that making trades with a foreign game will unlock Unity Tower, so anybody requesting will have that as a side-effect.

Completed requests:
○○○♦   Custom: Litwick, Pawniard, Snivy, Tepig, Oshawott, Gothita
○○★○   Nayrman: Snivy, Oshawott, Zorua
○○★♦   Kianglo: Litwick, Solosis, Tepig, Oshawott, Pansage, Pansear
○♥○○   Pigyman: Bouffalant x6 (with Return, Aerial Ace, and Earthquake)
○♥○♦   Doodle: Snivy, Tepig
○♥★○   Brawlin: Timburr, Alomamoa
○♥★♦   Magnum: Pansage
◼○○○   Rob: Rufflet

Macawmoses

Custom

Oh, dude. I have a billion Trapinch. I breed those things like crazy. I'll trade you one of their eggs for the chandelier pokemon egg.

Also, if you want a Trapinch earlier than March 3rd I'm willing to send you one to soulsilver.

I just checked and I also have a Lotad. I'll breed you one of those for the egg of that Pokemon that looks like Cutsman.

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

bluaki

Quote from: Black Mage on February 13, 2011, 02:17:01 PM
Oh, dude. I have a billion Trapinch. I breed those things like crazy. I'll trade you one of their eggs for the chandelier pokemon egg.
I'd prefer to trade the Trapinch now with a Gen4 game then give you the candle later.
I'll now offer either junk or a pokemon of your request if I have it in Gen4 (I'd prefer to use SoulSilver, so I'm most likely to have what you want if you ask for something in the 1-250 range, particularly starters)
Edit: for Lotad, the same applies. But clarify what you want. Is it the red fighting-type, named either Nageki or Throh?
You can request more than two Gen5 eggs if you want. It's not 1:1 trades and I'm mostly giving these away.

Friend code is 4125 9532 1249.

Custom

Quote from: bluaki on February 13, 2011, 02:27:13 PM
I'd prefer to trade the Trapinch now with a Gen4 game then give you the candle later.
I'll now offer either junk or a pokemon of your request if I have it in Gen4 (I'd prefer to use SoulSilver, so I'm most likely to have what you want if you ask for something in the 1-250 range, particularly starters)

Friend code is 4125 9532 1249.

I don't have eggs ready, but I'm sure you can breed them, haha. I'll trade them over for junk pokemon. Unless you have a Ralts. I can't find that thing anywhere. No luck with my radio stations on my wednesdays.

My FC is 1850 0482 2489

http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-bw/624.shtml
This is the cutsman pokemon I was talking about.

bluaki

Quote from: Black Mage on February 13, 2011, 02:34:08 PM
I don't have eggs ready, but I'm sure you can breed them, haha. I'll trade them over for junk pokemon. Unless you have a Ralts. I can't find that thing anywhere. No luck with my radio stations on my wednesdays.

My FC is 1850 0482 2489
Are you ready to trade now? I'll wait in the Wi-Fi lobby now.

Custom

Quote from: bluaki on February 13, 2011, 02:40:07 PM
Are you ready to trade now? I'll wait in the Wi-Fi lobby now.

Yup, I'm in there now.

bluaki

Thanks to Custom giving me Trapinch and Lotad, the only thing I don't have anymore is Glameow. Anybody have one?
Quote from: Mace on February 13, 2011, 02:05:24 PM
I intercourse ing love you.
So do you want any egg requests?

Nayrman

*gives Bluaki a really big hug* You're awesome. I really, really appreciate it!

*begins to order*
Can I get an Oshawott, Snivey, and Zorua egg? Thanks so much! This'll really help me out once I start the game. :D

bluaki

Quote from: Nayrman on February 13, 2011, 03:53:23 PM
*gives Bluaki a really big hug* You're awesome. I really, really appreciate it!

*begins to order*
Can I get an Oshawott, Snivey, and Zorua egg? Thanks so much! This'll really help me out once I start the game. :D
In case you didn't know, Zoroark can be obtained by transferring the shiny beasts currently available on Wi-Fi to B/W. Breeding Zoroark gives Zorua. Also, Snivy is spelled without an e.

An honest note I have to make about Tepig, since you appear to be starting with it: its fighting-type is likely to be useless throughout most of the game. Notice its learnable fighting move list includes Arm Thrust at lv17 (very weak with 2-5 hits at 15 power), Hammer Arm (move relearner only), and Brick Break (a TM obtainable only during winter at the city housing 7th gym).

Nayrman

Quote from: bluaki on February 13, 2011, 04:36:20 PM
In case you didn't know, Zoroark can be obtained by transferring the shiny beasts currently available on Wi-Fi to B/W. Breeding Zoroark gives Zorua. Also, Snivy is spelled without an e.

An honest note I have to make about Tepig, since you appear to be starting with it: its fighting-type is likely to be useless throughout most of the game. Notice its learnable fighting move list includes Arm Thrust at lv17 (very weak with 2-5 hits at 15 power), Hammer Arm (move relearner only), and Brick Break (a TM obtainable only during winter at the city housing 7th gym).

That's why I tend to get all starters. And I currently can't connect my DS to the internet at the moment, so I can't do the Shiny beasts at the moment unfortunately. ;_; And thanks Bluaki.

DededeCloneChris

I'm confused. The game isn't even out and you're giving eggs?

Kayo

I have tons of duplicates from breeding experiments and such. If it's no trouble, I'd really like to have a Litwick/Hitomoshi/candle thing and a Solosis/Yuniran/smallgreenblob, also Tepig and Oshawott would be nice but I can wait on those. But it appears that all you still need is Glameow? Unless I missed something. I do have a glameow though iirc.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

FruitFlow

I'm curious as to why people waste their time trying to get all 3 starters in every Gen.
Honestly, if you're not satisfied with what you started with, then why bother choosing it to begin with?

"Oh, this starter doesn't look too good, but I'm gonna choose it anyways even though I want a different one."

They're called "starter" pokemon for a reason.

The same goes for the version exclusives.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Nayrman

Quote from: Negative Vibes on February 13, 2011, 09:11:16 PM
I'm curious as to why people waste their time trying to get all 3 starters in every Gen.
Honestly, if you're not satisfied with what you started with, then why bother choosing it to begin with?

"Oh, this starter doesn't look too good, but I'm gonna choose it anyways even though I want a different one."

They're called "starter" pokemon for a reason.

The same goes for the version exclusives.

Well, you do need to trade for them for pokedex data. It's just what I've always done and I like all the starters to where I can't choose just one. X_X;;