News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

NSFCD's Unova Log

Started by Nayrman, March 06, 2011, 06:33:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kayo

Quote from: MooglePlayerChris on June 01, 2011, 10:20:18 AM
It's Summer! Now is a good time to go to Undella Town.
SHIT I never battled Cynthia |:<
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Nayrman

You could always move it back a day...

Kayo

Nah, doesn't matter. I haven't played Black as much as I wanted to. Been too intercourse in' busy. ;~;
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

FruitFlow

I still have no idea why I haven't even gotten my last badge yet.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Nayrman

I see. Well, I'm just kind of grinding stuff up during bouts of free time, as I really don't have much to play gamewise, at least until Ocarina of Time comes out in a few weeks.

FruitFlow

I've just been doing the Battle Subway with my bro.
Neither me nor him have even beaten the game yet.
I don't know what's wrong with us, lol.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: FruitFlow on June 01, 2011, 03:46:18 PM
I still have no idea why I haven't even gotten my last badge yet.
Either your brotherhood with your brother is too strong that you MUST wait for him to catch up, your current Pokemon team is so weak, you're making a lie saying that you have the game, or you released your strongest Pokemon for some bizarre reason and is stuck in the last city.

FruitFlow

Quote from: MooglePlayerChris on June 01, 2011, 04:43:48 PM
Either your brotherhood with your brother is too strong that you MUST wait for him to catch up, your current Pokemon team is so weak, you're making a lie saying that you have the game, or you released your strongest Pokemon for some bizarre reason and is stuck in the last city.

Why would I lie about having the game if I posted screenies a few pages back?
http://www.nsfcd.com/index.php?topic=37277.msg596825#msg596825

Also, my request in Bluaki's thread would still be incomplete.
http://www.nsfcd.com/index.php?topic=37197.0

But the first line in your post is pretty much the answer to this.

DededeCloneChris

Jokes, dude. Sorry for sounding a bit harsh.

FruitFlow

God dang, Chris.
You sounded serious, man.  D:

How could you fool me like that? XD

FruitFlow

I got PKRS from a wild Emolga.
Expect some screenshots later.

Kayo

Quote from: FruitFlow on June 13, 2011, 11:48:41 AM
I got PKRS from a wild Emolga.
Expect some screenshots later.
That's rarer than finding a shiny. 'Grats.
[move][/move]

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Kayo on June 13, 2011, 11:54:51 AM
I did the easy way by trading it with an NPC close to Mistralton City.

FruitFlow

Quote from: Kayo on June 13, 2011, 11:54:51 AM
Thanks. It's actually funny because I have not once come across a single shiny during my entire playthrough.
Yet Nayr, MYL and the rest of you managed to find at least one. :(

Nayrman

I'm apparently very lucky with Shinies and stuff in pokemon.
Shinies: (Crystal) Sneasel, Tangela ; 4th Gen (Pelliper x 2, Rhyhorn, Eevee *via actually trying*) ; 5th Gen (Golbat)

I've also gotten Pokerus in 2nd gen and 5th gen. :P