News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

The most badass looking starter in all five generations of Pokemon

Started by SkyMyl, March 17, 2011, 11:15:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SkyMyl

You cannot deny Venusaur's absolute amount of badass.

also ITT your absolute favorite starter

Kayo

Can't pick one. If I could pick any one generation as a whole, I'd say the third generation was my favorite. Not counting the first. I liked the first, but I'm discounting it because the nostalgia factor might influence me too much.

Okay, first and third generation were my favorite overall. Then second, followed by fourth and fifth in no order.

A few of my favorites would have to be Charizard, Typhlosion, Sceptile, Blaziken, and Swampert. Empoleon too, I guess. Liked it better than the other Gen IV starters.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Nayrman

Neerb

This is not a question.

Samurott, Empoleon, and Typhlosion tie for second.

Kaz

Charizard by far. Typhlosion and Feraligatr are also cool. But Charizard is the best.
Quote<+Mithos> My mom grounded me for being gay.

The Riddler

Quote from: Kayo on March 17, 2011, 12:06:46 PM
I'd say the third generation was my favorite.
You are an absolute faggot. [Another denigration of K or anyone else, and you won't have a choice in regard to leaving. ~Mack]

Squirtle/Charmander lines are the best.

Custom

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

FruitFlow

1st and 2nd Gen always win.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Magnum

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

DededeCloneChris

FruitFlow

"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."