News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

Dream World

Started by DededeCloneChris, April 07, 2011, 07:27:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kayo

Quote from: OshawottTrainerChris on April 10, 2011, 06:55:51 PM
Please tell me you aren't 200 years old.
nevermind, got it to work.

It wanted the year first and decided to not tell me at first.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

JrDude

Quote from: OshawottTrainerChris on April 10, 2011, 06:00:10 PM
AND ANOTHER THING!

Register in pokemon.com to play games. There's a special game that lets you pick one of the Eeveelutions with a special ability once the Dream World opens.
Link to game please...
Nevermind, how will it give me the Pokémon? Do I put my friend code somewhere on the website or what?
[move][/move]
Dude .

DededeCloneChris

Once you register and obtain the Pokemon, well... I don't know further than that, but I assume your DS is going to link to your account.

FruitFlow

I'm pretty sure Bluaki explained everything about the DW in the discussion thread.
Not sure where though.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Neerb

Global Link officially opens this Wednesday.

Kayo

I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

DededeCloneChris

I want my Justified Lucario now.

FruitFlow

"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Neerb

WAIT. I miscalculated. It comes out "April 13th," but I forgot, Japan is a day's worth of timezones ahead of us. Which means our 12th is their 13th.

GLOBAL LINK IS OPEN NOW.

FruitFlow

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Neerb on April 12, 2011, 11:41:51 AM
WAIT. I miscalculated. It comes out "April 13th," but I forgot, Japan is a day's worth of timezones ahead of us. Which means our 12th is their 13th.

GLOBAL LINK IS OPEN NOW.
Actually, the site just said that.

FruitFlow

DededeCloneChris

FruitFlow

I might take a browse around it then once I finish my game.

Kayo

>The Dream World will end automatically one hour after you start playing.

I thought it was just your total play time. Like you could play for 30 minutes now, 30 later.

Now I have to wait until I'll be able to stay on it for a straight hour.

And this is a "per day" basis? When do the days reset? Midnight what time zone?
[move][/move]