News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

Black/White Friend Code Thread

Started by So_So_Man, April 15, 2011, 07:19:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

So_So_Man

The list at the start of the old one doesn't get updated anymore, so I made this.  Also, does the dream world have special other friend codes?  If so, I'll need to add that...

Black
Neerb  - temporarily removed
Kianglo (currently Chandelure) - temporarily removed
Kendric (Mystic) - temporarily removed

White
So_So_Man - 3396 3364 8140

EDIT:  Decided to add the Black/White FC's from the other thread.
transfered FCs have been removed

Kayo

Or you can, you know, ask Silver to update it. Or MYL. Mack even. I'm sure either of them would, we don't need another thread for it.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

So_So_Man

Quote from: Chandelure on April 15, 2011, 07:20:36 PM
Or you can, you know, ask Silver to update it. Or MYL. Mack even. I'm sure either of them would, we don't need another thread for it.
I could, but asking people to update stuff tends to annoy them, and pissing people off isn't high on my list of priorities.

Kayo

Okay first of all I never told you to add my FC there. Remove it.

Second, I just asked Silver. He has no problem with it at all. Then again he actually likes ME.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

So_So_Man

Quote from: Chandelure on April 15, 2011, 07:26:27 PM
Okay first of all I never told you to add my FC there. Remove it.

Second, I just asked Silver. He has no problem with it at all. Then again he actually likes ME.
Okay then, I'll remove yours and the others I transfered.  I'm sorry that you took so much offense at the creation of a thread.

Kayo

Quote from: So_So_Man on April 15, 2011, 07:30:15 PM
Okay then, I'll remove yours and the others I transfered.  I'm sorry that you took so much offense at the creation of a thread.
No I meant remove me entirely from that first post.
[move][/move]

JrDude

Can you add me please?

Opoop I didn't realize that would annoy you So_So, don't add me.

Asking is hard. T_T
[move][/move]
Dude .

Silverhawk79

I'll be more vigilant about updating the official list.