News:

<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

Super Smash Bros. (Insern New Fight Term Here) 4 Speculation Thread

Started by DededeCloneChris, June 08, 2011, 08:00:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kayo

Quote from: Neerb on July 05, 2011, 09:57:39 AM
It's irony if you claim we're not smart when you really aren't.
It's hypocrisy if you claim you are smart when you really aren't.

That post you just made was a case of irony, although combining it with previous posts could create an overarching sense of hypocrisy.
We should just invent a new word for it.

And put it in the new Smash Bros. title.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Neerb

Quote from: Bearissoslow on July 05, 2011, 03:53:56 AM
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/Hypocrisy

god I hope you die in a fire that I start from your parents
Actually my dad is already dead. So have fun grave grave robbing. And I still don't see how hypocrisy applied there. Thinking oneself to be clever is not the same as presenting yourself as being clever when you know you're not. (If that example can even be called hypocrisy too)
...̅̅̅

Playat

DededeCloneChris

Super Smash Bros. Four.

Difference: Mine has four extra letters.

Bearissoslow

Quote from: Neerb on July 05, 2011, 09:57:39 AM
It's irony if you claim we're not smart when you really aren't.
It's hypocrisy if you claim you are smart when you really aren't.

That post you just made was a case of irony, although combining it with previous posts could create an overarching sense of hypocrisy.

no it's actually hypocrisy when I criticize someone for a quality that I myself either am at fault with or do not possess.

since I know that he intended to say I'm not intercourse ing clever like I think I am, it's hypocrisy.

qed go learn English

Bearissoslow

BOREDFOREVER

Quote from: Bearissoslow on July 06, 2011, 04:57:56 PM
clearly he saw what you do in your free time before he died.
It still wasn't hypocrisy.

Quote from: Bearissoslow on July 06, 2011, 04:57:07 PM
no it's actually hypocrisy when I criticize someone for a quality that I myself either am at fault with or do not possess.

since I know that he intended to say I'm not intercourse ing clever like I think I am, it's hypocrisy.

qed go learn English
What you just said here does not match up with the definition you linked earlier

"–noun, plural -sies.
a pretense of having a virtuous character, moral or religious beliefs or principles, etc., that one does not really possess.
a pretense of having some desirable or publicly approved attitude.
an act or instance of hypocrisy. "

Seeing as how you have no pretense of having any of that.

Quote from: Bearissoslow on July 05, 2011, 03:53:56 AM
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/Hypocrisy

god I hope you die in a fire that I start from your parents
And going back to this, I wonder if this could count as planning to commit murder?
...̅̅̅

Kayo

I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Nayrman

I for one vote we should stop all Smash talk until we at least have a trailer or some screens. Lots of arguing already and it's turning south. C'mon guys, keep it civil since we've got nothing to really talk about for it.

Kayo

Quote from: Nayrman on July 06, 2011, 07:03:01 PM
I for one vote we should stop all Smash talk until we at least have a trailer or some screens. Lots of arguing already and it's turning south. C'mon guys, keep it civil since we've got nothing to really talk about for it.
Speculation never goes well.
[move][/move]

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Nayrman on July 06, 2011, 07:03:01 PM
It's bear, isn't it.

Kayo

[move][/move]

Nayrman

Quote from: Kayo on July 06, 2011, 07:09:33 PM
Speculation never goes well.

I know, I was around for all of Brawl's stuff, but I think we should at least wait until we actually have something to talk about.