News:

<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

Super Smash Bros. (Insern New Fight Term Here) 4 Speculation Thread

Started by DededeCloneChris, June 08, 2011, 08:00:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kayo

Quote from: Nayrman on July 06, 2011, 07:49:16 PM
I know, I was around for all of Brawl's stuff, but I think we should at least wait until we actually have something to talk about.
That goes for pretty much every game at a certain point.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

BOREDFOREVER

Quote from: Live In Stereo on July 06, 2011, 06:35:25 PM
It still wasn't hypocrisy.
What you just said here does not match up with the definition you linked earlier

"–noun, plural -sies.
a pretense of having a virtuous character, moral or religious beliefs or principles, etc., that one does not really possess.
a pretense of having some desirable or publicly approved attitude.
an act or instance of hypocrisy. "

Seeing as how you have no pretense of having any of that.
And going back to this, I wonder if this could count as planning to commit murder?

You're that kid who tries to throw punches after the bully has been pulled off.  Knock it off and stick to the topic.

RX-78-2

Quote from: Ron on July 03, 2011, 10:47:35 PM
Krystal ftw. She'd have to be totally different than fox falco or wolf though. Too many dupes then. Petey Pirhanna is possible. Shadow Mario. Shadow/Knuckles/Tails/Eggman. Boo definitely.
I definitely forgot about Knuckles and Tails. They'd be awesome--especially Knuckles. Shadow would be cool too I guess, and they could easily work in Eggman.

Quote from: Bearissoslow on July 03, 2011, 10:55:26 PM
every time you italicize something to make it look really intercourse ing important like you're some type of intellectual I think you become stupider

smoke crack
It's only proper grammar to italicize the title of a major work. Why make a big deal out of it?

Quote from: Bearissoslow on July 05, 2011, 12:58:54 AM
that's not the right usage of irony you motherintercourse ing idiot

the right word you were looking for is "hypocrisy"
Since I'm Grammar Nazi (which often carries over into vocabulary), I'm just going to go ahead and say that the previous usage of irony was correct. This is because you stated that other users are not clever, when in fact, the one that replied to you implied that you're not one to talk since you're at least equally not clever.

Quote from: Bearissoslow on July 06, 2011, 04:57:07 PM
go learn English
There's irony at it's finest.
I dunno hao 2 put imgs heer :(

****************Mack was here******************

RX-78-2

In an effort to get back on topic, I do agree with Nayrman that it's a bit early to talk about this, but meh.

How about a change of pace? What do guys want to see removed (and/or fixed) from the new SSB game?
I dunno hao 2 put imgs heer :(

****************Mack was here******************

Quote from: BOREDFANBOY on July 06, 2011, 08:38:37 PM
You're that kid who tries to throw punches after the bully has been pulled off.  Knock it off and stick to the topic.
Or you could just have just asked me to stop and I would have. And I doubt he's been pulled off.
...̅̅̅

Kayo

Quote from: Live In Stereo on July 06, 2011, 09:50:31 PM
Or you could just have just asked me to stop and I would have. And I doubt he's been pulled off.
Live, quiet.

Quote from: RX-78-2 on July 06, 2011, 09:29:49 PM
In an effort to get back on topic, I do agree with Nayrman that it's a bit early to talk about this, but meh.

How about a change of pace? What do guys want to see removed (and/or fixed) from the new SSB game?
Honestly, nothing from SSBB stuck out to me as bad, per se. I can't say there's anything I want removed altogether. I want some new things added, definitely. But I was content with Brawl when it came out.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

JrDude

Jiggle physics.
Also more Subspace Emissary. Even if SSE sucked (I don't think it did but a lot of people do), it was a good idea in theory. Though I want all characters to be in the story it is gonna try to have.

What might be cool is a special SSB only character. Kinda like Master Hand except intentionally playable and not ever used in a Kirby game's future.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Neerb

Random tripping MUST LEAVE.
Also, I'd like Adventure mode from Melee to return instead of Subspace Emissary. What exactly do I mean by that? Simple: use pre-existing Nintendo worlds and characters instead of making up the most generic world ever thought up. I want to run through a section of Hyrule as Pokemon Trainer, or hop through Bowser's Castle and fight Magikoopas as Kirby. Give me a real crossover, dangit, not a bad fan-fic where they all live together as trophies.

Kayo

For me, SSE was ALMOST there. It was pretty good, just it didn't seem quite good ENOUGH. Am I the only one that thought this? It just needed a little more something.
[move][/move]

DededeCloneChris

SSE was memorable for making a ragtag bunch of misfits partner up. Also, the badass cutscenes.

Kayo

[move][/move]

Kayo

[move][/move]

Nayrman

I thought SSE was horribile. The levels were bland, the enemies had nothing to do with Nintendo (save for the occasional goomba or Koopa popping up), and since there's no dialogue, or even a story for that matter, it's like they're just a bunch of random cutscenes of characters doing stuff. To be honest, I much preferred Adventure in Melee since it actually had something to do with Nintendo series. Going around a Zelda dungeon or a Mario level would be awesome. Expand that, instead of just making me go through a bunch of boring levels with no real sense of what's going on.

DededeCloneChris

I agree with you except for the "horrible" part. I encourage the idea of making a story by connecting game levels into one another.

The issue will be making a story out of that, though.