News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

Super Smash Bros. (Insern New Fight Term Here) 4 Speculation Thread

Started by DededeCloneChris, June 08, 2011, 08:00:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tahrann

Quote from: Ron on July 13, 2011, 08:27:07 AM
I meant here. when I think the 3 originals, I think Red Blue and Yellow honestly. Because that's what the US got.

btw, I dunno if anyone mentioned it (or If I did), but I think both Rayman and Mega Man are strong contenders for the next game.

They have enough costume design possibilities for MM (such as the original, NT Warrior, Star Force, etc etc.) so I think that is a pretty high possibility.
Puts the lotion on the skin or it gets the hose again!

DededeCloneChris

Hmm, I don't know. Which one do people like the most? Classic Megaman or X?

JrDude

I personally like X more. But Megaman is still going, it gets sequels still. Capcom obviously likes Classic MM over X.
I would like X to be in the game, but I'm pretty sure regular Megaman is getting the spot (if any Capcom character gets in)
[move][/move]
Dude .

RX-78-2

Quote from: Ron on July 13, 2011, 08:27:07 AM
I meant here. when I think the 3 originals, I think Red Blue and Yellow honestly. Because that's what the US got.

btw, I dunno if anyone mentioned it (or If I did), but I think both Rayman and Mega Man are strong contenders for the next game.
I've thought about the addition of Mega Man is SSB before; he'd be good, although maybe not as easy to include as first-party characters.

And you reminded me of Rayman too. He'd be awesome. I just hope that they won't overpower his flying/hovering abilities.
I dunno hao 2 put imgs heer :(

****************Mack was here******************

Zero

Hey RX

Protip: the reason a Boo would be intercourse ing stupid is because its Smash Bros, not.intercourse ing.Mario.Party.

You'd think that after all these years, Nintendo fans would get it through their skulls that a character needs a decent amount of significance to land a spot on a fighting game roster. It's the same reason AC characters outside of Nook don't have the slightest chance of landing a spot.

Again, this is 2007 all over again.

Bearissoslow

a boo sucks as a character because you can't intercourse ing look at them.

Kayo

What can a Boo do anyway? They're not known for much other than moving slowly.... only when your backs are turned. What abilities could one possibly have?
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

The Riddler

Characters that need to be in:

No generic enemies. Boos and Koopas are out. That poop would be retarded.

Tom Nook, Resetti, or Boy/Girl. Why?
A) They've got all kinds of tools and weapons they can use.
B) They had an emblem in Brawl and didn't get a representative. They were the only one that happened to.

Resetti was originally out because he had no legs. The Wii AC gave him legs.

I can imagine a bunch of moves though.
-Axe weapon - B side
-Fishing Pole recovery - B Up
-Slingshot ranged weapon - B standard
-Bug net grab
-Shovel down-b (Dig up Gyroids/Fossils/Furniture/Pitfalls, like Peach pulls turnips)

If Resetti, he also gets his Pick-Axe.

Kayo

Quote from: Riddler21 on July 19, 2011, 01:05:54 PM
Characters that need to be in:

No generic enemies. Boos and Koopas are out. That poop would be retarded.

Tom Nook, Resetti, or Boy/Girl. Why?
A) They've got all kinds of tools and weapons they can use.
B) They had an emblem in Brawl and didn't get a representative. They were the only one that happened to.

Resetti was originally out because he had no legs. The Wii AC gave him legs.

I can imagine a bunch of moves though.
-Axe weapon - B side
-Fishing Pole recovery - B Up
-Slingshot ranged weapon - B standard
-Bug net grab
-Shovel down-b (Dig up Gyroids/Fossils/Furniture/Pitfalls, like Peach pulls turnips)

If Resetti, he also gets his Pick-Axe.

I agree with you completely on the basic enemies thing. I mean, it's completely understandable that big bosses like Bowser are in there, of course. But like, what the intercourse  would a Goomba do? It's not an important character. This brings me back to Jigglypuff but whatever.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

The Riddler

Quote from: Kayo on July 19, 2011, 01:10:26 PM
I agree with you completely on the basic enemies thing. I mean, it's completely understandable that big bosses like Bowser are in there, of course. But like, what the intercourse  would a Goomba do? It's not an important character. This brings me back to Jigglypuff but whatever.
Jigglypuff was put in to cater to the fans. Jiggs was relatively important in the anime for a while.

Zero

Resetti isn't intercourse ing significant. Boy/Girl is generic. Nook is the only AC character with any remote amount of significance. You can give a god darn STICK a moveset, you know this yes?

I'm not even sure why any of you want an Animal Crossing character in to begin with.

2007.All.Over.Again.

Kayo

Quote from: Riddler21 on July 19, 2011, 01:20:28 PM
Jigglypuff was put in to cater to the fans. Jiggs was relatively important in the anime for a while.
I still didn't find it important enough. I guess it's because it's a poor fighter anyway. In my eyes, since it wasn't a great fighter, it would have to be of Pikachu-level importance to win me over.

I could understand more if they had put even a Fighting-type Pokemon in from the beginning, or if not that, at least something that can fight. Jigglypuff doesn't have enough, and not even the "relative importance" gave it enough to seem like a worthy addition to the character list.
[move][/move]

The Riddler

Quote from: Zero on July 19, 2011, 02:46:14 PM
Resetti isn't intercourse ing significant. Boy/Girl is generic. Nook is the only AC character with any remote amount of significance. You can give a god darn STICK a moveset, you know this yes?

I'm not even sure why any of you want an Animal Crossing character in to begin with.

2007.All.Over.Again.
Boy/Girl are generic, but they're the main character. It'd also be unique in it's ability to change Gender instead of just costumes. (Would be like a Wario swap.)

Kayo

Quote from: Riddler21 on July 19, 2011, 10:12:12 PM
Boy/Girl are generic, but they're the main character. It'd also be unique in it's ability to change Gender instead of just costumes. (Would be like a Wario swap.)
But what could they do that's special?
[move][/move]

Bearissoslow

Animal Crossing is a bad series that doesn't deserve more than a stage

Nook'd just be a glorified Link from a bad game. zzzzzzz