News:

<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

Super Smash Bros. (Insern New Fight Term Here) 4 Speculation Thread

Started by DededeCloneChris, June 08, 2011, 08:00:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kayo

Quote from: Carved Out Sidewalks on July 24, 2011, 06:20:20 PM
I didn't say it was super great, but it was fine. Though it did suck for Nintendo.
For Nintendo, yes. It wasn't so much bad as every other single product ever made by Nintendo was hundreds of times better.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Neerb

It was red and black. EVERYTHING WAS RED AND BLACK. It was eye-bleeding-inducing.

And yet, I really want them to rerelease some for the 3DS as downloads, just for the laughs.

Kayo

Quote from: Neerb on July 24, 2011, 06:34:44 PM
It was red and black. EVERYTHING WAS RED AND BLACK. It was eye-bleeding-inducing.

And yet, I really want them to rerelease some for the 3DS as downloads, just for the laughs.
No.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

...̅̅̅

Kayo

[move][/move]

FruitFlow

Quote from: Neerb on July 24, 2011, 02:46:30 PM
Actually, I do question why "Rest" does that; I think actually healing her would be a pretty interesting move, although perhaps that would make her too overpowered.
That actually could have worked out.
Maybe 2-5% health could have been recovered per second.

But I really wouldn't consider something like that overpowered since you are pretty much leaving yourself vulnerable to attacks.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Kayo

Quote from: FruitFlow on July 25, 2011, 04:39:13 PM
That actually could have worked out.
Maybe 2-5% health could have been recovered per second.

But I really wouldn't consider something like that overpowered since you are pretty much leaving yourself vulnerable to attacks.
Make it 10% per second then.

Remember how long a second is in fights.
[move][/move]

Doodle

YEAH

Kayo

[move][/move]

Custom

Quote from: Doodle on July 26, 2011, 05:18:12 AM
oh god a tetris stage
Take my money, Nintendo.

it should be just like the tetris stage in i wanna be the guy

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

The Riddler

"TETRIS STAGE?! YOU MEAN WITH MOVING BLOCKS AND SHIT?! THAT'S GAY. IT'D BE TOO RANDOM. NOTHING CAN BEAT FINAL DESTINATION. LET ME GUESS, YOU LIKE ITEMS AND FINAL SMASHES TOO?! HA HA HA"

Guarantee this would be a normal response.

Kayo

I really want a stage where tetris blocks are constantly falling, making rows, etc. Basically no place you can stand is safe for longer than a few seconds.

So much want.
[move][/move]

The Riddler

I could picture it as a Poke-floats-esque stage where it's constantly moving and you keep having to change platforms. Jump from block to block fighting, and if you're caught in a line being made, you get hurt badly.

Kayo

Quote from: Riddler21 on July 26, 2011, 12:43:26 PM
I could picture it as a Poke-floats-esque stage where it's constantly moving and you keep having to change platforms. Jump from block to block fighting, and if you're caught in a line being made, you get hurt badly.
That's pretty much exactly what I was imagining.
[move][/move]

Tahrann

Quote from: Kayo on July 26, 2011, 06:16:57 PM
That's pretty much exactly what I was imagining.

Maybe the blocks move it the player kicks attacks them and when it reaches the top it OHKOs every player. If a player gets sandwiched between a block they get KO'd as well. Would be a fun strategy type map.
Puts the lotion on the skin or it gets the hose again!