News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

Super Smash Bros. (Insern New Fight Term Here) 4 Speculation Thread

Started by DededeCloneChris, June 08, 2011, 08:00:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kayo

Quote from: Tahrann on July 26, 2011, 07:29:26 PM
Maybe the blocks move it the player kicks attacks them and when it reaches the top it OHKOs every player. If a player gets sandwiched between a block they get KO'd as well. Would be a fun strategy type map.
I was thinking about that too, but then again I prefer the idea of rows being constantly made and causing damage. While it would be cool for players to influence that, they would fight too much over the blocks and it would never make a row.

I don't know on that one.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Custom

Quote from: Riddler21 on July 26, 2011, 12:01:39 PM
"TETRIS STAGE?! YOU MEAN WITH MOVING BLOCKS AND SHIT?! THAT'S GAY. IT'D BE TOO RANDOM. NOTHING CAN BEAT FINAL DESTINATION. LET ME GUESS, YOU LIKE ITEMS AND FINAL SMASHES TOO?! HA HA HA"

Guarantee this would be a normal response.

as a tournyfag, i prefer the zelda temple stage with no items excuse you
also final smashes do suck

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

FruitFlow

I sometimes viewed Battlefield as a miniature Final Destination.
At least during 64 and Melee I did.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Kayo

Quote from: FruitFlow on July 27, 2011, 12:18:56 AM
I sometimes viewed Battlefield as a miniature Final Destination.
At least during 64 and Melee I did.
That's basically what it was.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Tupin

Let me just say that the Virtual Boy had far bigger problems than eye strain. You have to lie on your stomach to use it, and they break really easily because they had a lot of fragile parts/stupid engineering choices. There are some good games, but most aren't worth the hassle.

Anyway, about Smash. Despite all the delays, Brawl felt rushed. No idea why ROB or Wolf are in there either. Knowing Nintendo, the Urban Champion characters will probably be in it, since apparently they love that game so much...

(Seriously, they made Urban Champion a 3D Classic?! Who wanted that?)

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

DededeCloneChris

Turok

Quote from: MooglePlayerChris on July 27, 2011, 07:56:03 PM
You'll get your Duck Hunt 3D soon, Tupin. Don't worry.
*resists urge.... TO EDIT*

In reality though, we kinda have it already with Face Raiders

[spoiler]
QuoteSo is it Capcom JPN or US screwing the PC release over? Both?
QuoteNUKE THEM FROM ORBIT, IT'S THE ONLY WAY TO BE SURE

PC GAMERS

If you don't give us what we want, we'll nuke you from orbit.
[/spoiler]

Kayo

Quote from: Turok on July 27, 2011, 11:22:37 PM
*resists urge.... TO EDIT*

In reality though, we kinda have it already with Face Raiders
...not really.
[move][/move]

Kayo

[move][/move]

RX-78-2

Quote from: Zero on July 19, 2011, 02:19:08 AM
Hey RX

Protip: the reason a Boo would be intercourse ing stupid is because its Smash Bros, not.intercourse ing.Mario.Party.

You'd think that after all these years, Nintendo fans would get it through their skulls that a character needs a decent amount of significance to land a spot on a fighting game roster. It's the same reason AC characters outside of Nook don't have the slightest chance of landing a spot.

Again, this is 2007 all over again.
As for significance, they might as well use King Boo or even the Boo partner from Paper Mario then. I just want some sort of Boo in SSB.

I don't know why people are saying all of this stuff about not being able to look at it though, because that's obviously been taken care of in other games.
I dunno hao 2 put imgs heer :(

****************Mack was here******************

Custom

Quote from: RX-78-2 on July 30, 2011, 12:17:51 AM
As for significance, they might as well use King Boo or even the Boo partner from Paper Mario then. I just want some sort of Boo in SSB.

I don't know why people are saying all of this stuff about not being able to look at it though, because that's obviously been taken care of in other games.

what? boo?
no put real characters in plz

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

FruitFlow

I honestly can't see Boo as a character in this.
Maybe as a stage hazard, but a fighter? Not really.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

JrDude

I can almost guarantee that no form of Boo will be a playable fighter.
[move][/move]
Dude .

DededeCloneChris

[sarcasm]Let's waste a character's spot for a Boo. That way we can say Mega Man couldn't get in.[/sarcasm]