News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

Super Smash Bros. (Insern New Fight Term Here) 4 Speculation Thread

Started by DededeCloneChris, June 08, 2011, 08:00:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neerb

Quote from: MooglePlayerChris on July 30, 2011, 04:55:12 PM
[sarcasm]Let's waste a character's spot for a Boo. That way we can say Mega Man couldn't get in.[/sarcasm]

Sounds like New Capcom payed Nintendo to make Boo playable...

Kayo

Are we gonna still have Assist Trophies? I could see Boo as one of those, at the most.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Zen127

A character that I can actually like/relate to and kick everyone's ass with.

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Kayo on July 30, 2011, 08:11:36 PM
Are we gonna still have Assist Trophies? I could see Boo as one of those, at the most.
Screw it. Let Boo be an item like in Mario Kart...

...Wait, we have the Cloacking Device. Maybe make Boo a prankster Assist Trophy and turn anyone invisible at random?

Kayo

Quote from: MooglePlayerChris on July 30, 2011, 08:31:34 PM

...Wait, we have the Cloacking Device. Maybe make Boo a prankster Assist Trophy and turn anyone invisible at random?
Maybe he turns invisible and attacks your enemies so they can't see it. And/or takes any items they're holding.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

BOREDFOREVER

Neerb

Quote from: MooglePlayerChris on July 30, 2011, 08:31:34 PM

HAD. It wasn't in Brawl, only Melee. Speaking of which, I want my pink energy katanas back, not those blue lightsaber rip-offs.

Kayo

Quote from: Neerb on July 30, 2011, 09:17:24 PM
HAD. It wasn't in Brawl, only Melee. Speaking of which, I want my pink energy katanas back, not those blue lightsaber rip-offs.
MAYBE THEY'LL BRING IT BACK JEEZ
[move][/move]

The Riddler

Cloaking* Device was one of the most useless items in the game.

If Boo would be an assist trophy, it should be multiple boos that follow you when you're not facing them and can damage you.

Kayo

Quote from: Riddler21 on July 30, 2011, 10:43:29 PM
Cloaking* Device was one of the most useless items in the game.

If Boo would be an assist trophy, it should be multiple boos that follow you when you're not facing them and can damage you.
but they move slow when they do that
[move][/move]

The Riddler

Quote from: Kayo on July 30, 2011, 11:14:33 PM
but they move slow when they do that
That's why there's a bunch of them. You need to focus on your opponent while the boos move in on you. You either need to learn to fight backwards or dodge the poop out of them.

Kayo

Quote from: Riddler21 on July 30, 2011, 11:24:57 PM
That's why there's a bunch of them. You need to focus on your opponent while the boos move in on you. You either need to learn to fight backwards or dodge the poop out of them.
But how long will they stay there? If they're slow they can't do much, especially since the player will be constantly moving around.
[move][/move]

The Riddler

Quote from: Kayo on July 30, 2011, 11:29:18 PM
But how long will they stay there? If they're slow they can't do much, especially since the player will be constantly moving around.
They can last a while, or they can be a BIG group (like in any Ghost House in SMW.) Other than that, Some Assists are easy to dodge, don't dismiss it because it wouldn't be the most powerful thing in the world.

And they'd be able to do plenty. If you face away from them, they move in on you and contact with them hurts you. Your opponent will keep you facing him, or you'll have to learn to fight backwards.

Kayo

Quote from: Riddler21 on July 31, 2011, 12:34:38 AM
They can last a while, or they can be a BIG group (like in any Ghost House in SMW.) Other than that, Some Assists are easy to dodge, don't dismiss it because it wouldn't be the most powerful thing in the world.

And they'd be able to do plenty. If you face away from them, they move in on you and contact with them hurts you. Your opponent will keep you facing him, or you'll have to learn to fight backwards.
maybe if they moved a bit faster than normal it would make more sense. The only thing I'm having a hard time imagining is the unusual slowness. Now the ones in SMW who didn't follow you moved at a decent speed. I'm thinking a little closer to that.
[move][/move]

Custom

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!