News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

Super Smash Bros. (Insern New Fight Term Here) 4 Speculation Thread

Started by DededeCloneChris, June 08, 2011, 08:00:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kayo

I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

...̅̅̅

DededeCloneChris

Custom

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Kayo

I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Tahrann

Puts the lotion on the skin or it gets the hose again!

Kayo

[move][/move]

Custom

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Kayo

maybe I should pick up Brawl and see how many achievements and stuff I can get before this new game comes out.

[move][/move]

Neerb

I like to play as everyone, but I mainly use Pokemon Trainer, Kirby, and Toon Link. Not that I'm great with any of them.

Kayo

Quote from: Neerb on August 02, 2011, 07:18:50 PM
I like to play as everyone, but I mainly use Pokemon Trainer, Kirby, and Toon Link. Not that I'm great with any of them.
when I use Pokemon Trainer I just keep switching to Charizard.
[move][/move]

Neerb

Quote from: Kayo on August 02, 2011, 08:04:02 PM
when I use Pokemon Trainer I just keep switching to Charizard.

He's easily the coolest (and most useful), but I like to practice with all three so I can adapt to the situation better. I've actually grown pretty fond of Ivysaur; Squirtle, as cool as he is, is my worst one right now.

The Riddler

Trapping someone in bullet seed gives you a sense of complete control.

Kayo

Quote from: Neerb on August 03, 2011, 07:26:34 AM
He's easily the coolest (and most useful), but I like to practice with all three so I can adapt to the situation better. I've actually grown pretty fond of Ivysaur; Squirtle, as cool as he is, is my worst one right now.
He's also the most like a "fighter" in my opinion. A quadrupedal dinosaur and a baby turtle don't nearly come close.
[move][/move]