News:

<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

Super Smash Bros. (Insern New Fight Term Here) 4 Speculation Thread

Started by DededeCloneChris, June 08, 2011, 08:00:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RX-78-2

Quote from: MooglePlayerChris on July 30, 2011, 04:55:12 PM
[sarcasm]Let's waste a character's spot for a Boo. That way we can say Mega Man couldn't get in.[/sarcasm]
I'm not trying to be a dick, but I'm just going to point out that this "sarcasm" doesn't work. The word "waste" needs to be replaced with a word without a negative connotation.

Quote from: Custom on August 01, 2011, 03:50:29 PM
i play marth who do you all play
Samus, Fox, and Pikachu are my top three. I don't really spam unless it's Fox's laser. I also play frequently with about ten others to keep it fresh. I generally stay away from clones (except for Toon Link) and heavyweights (except for Ike...?).
I dunno hao 2 put imgs heer :(

****************Mack was here******************

Kayo

Quote from: RX-78-2 on August 09, 2011, 12:02:59 AM
I'm not trying to be a dick, but I'm just going to point out that this "sarcasm" doesn't work. The word "waste" needs to be replaced with a word without a negative connotation.
You can still say that in a sarcastic tone. In fact, when you're saying something like "Let's waste a spot for..." it comes off with a bit of a sarcastic tone. Try it.

I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Bearissoslow

itt: why the intercourse  is terrible frog still here when no one likes him

he clearly knows nothing but pretends he doesn't

Super

Quote from: Bearissoslow on August 14, 2011, 01:44:27 PM

nacho cheese

RX-78-2

Quote from: Kayo on August 09, 2011, 12:34:30 AM
You can still say that in a sarcastic tone. In fact, when you're saying something like "Let's waste a spot for..." it comes off with a bit of a sarcastic tone. Try it.
I don't know. It comes off as a double negative then.

Quote from: Bearissoslow on August 14, 2011, 01:44:27 PM

You're one to talk. :D

Kayo

Quote from: RX-78-2 on August 15, 2011, 12:13:55 AM
I don't know. It comes off as a double negative then.
You're one to talk. :D
I suggest jumping off a bridge before this turns ugly.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Bearissoslow

we ran you out of area six because you were a pretentious knowitall faggot that really didn't know anything about what he was talking about and always took his posts too seriously.

I think the only reason that NSFCD hasn't done the same is because no one here is assertive enough to get rid of that annoying pretentious knowitall friend irl either.

RX-78-2

Quote from: Bearissoslow on August 15, 2011, 12:38:56 PM
we ran you out of area six because you were a pretentious knowitall faggot that really didn't know anything about what he was talking about and always took his posts too seriously.

I think the only reason that NSFCD hasn't done the same is because no one here is assertive enough to get rid of that annoying pretentious knowitall friend irl either.
Ran me out? What, I can't take a break from posting; my laptop was out of commission. I'll be back once the site is back up.

Actually nsf is in the state it's in partly because they kept running people out. Though mostly due to some other event.
...̅̅̅

Flying Chickens

SUPER SMASH BROS: SCUFFLE!

That's my only speculation for this game.

Custom

i am

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Ravioli

Quote from: RX-78-2 on August 21, 2011, 11:17:17 PM
Ran me out? What, I can't take a break from posting; my laptop was out of commission. I'll be back once the site is back up.
Like hell

Kayo

[move][/move]

RX-78-2