News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

Super Smash Bros. (Insern New Fight Term Here) 4 Speculation Thread

Started by DededeCloneChris, June 08, 2011, 08:00:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neerb

What about the 3DS version? It may not have as many characters... should they give it different characters to entice people to buy it? Sakurai said himself that he doesn't want it to be a dumbed-down port.

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Neerb on September 09, 2011, 09:47:00 PM
What about the 3DS version? It may not have as many characters... should they give it different characters to entice people to buy it? Sakurai said himself that he doesn't want it to be a dumbed-down port.
If 8GB aren't enough (this is apparently the maximum size of a 3DS cardtridge from what I've heard), they're SO going to come up with the "double-layered 3DS cartridge" product.

Doodle

Quote from: Kayo on September 09, 2011, 12:38:33 PM
We'll have to talk to Rare about that, since K. Rool is much less Nintendo than DK and Diddy.
It's not like Nintendo created Diddy Kong either. So basically what was already said.

Quote from: NotAsagiChris on September 09, 2011, 09:49:45 PM
If 8GB aren't enough (this is apparently the maximum size of a 3DS cardtridge from what I've heard), they're SO going to come up with the "double-layered 3DS cartridge" product.
If they can manage being under 8GB with the Wii, I'm sure they can do it for the 3DS.
Besides, the only things using up all the space was all the subspace videos.
YEAH

Kayo

But yeah, if they're going to put in ANY Donkey Kong villain (besides Mario) it should be K. Rool.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Neerb

He should definitely have boxing gloves and pirate stuff. And a pirate ship stage.

JrDude

I like K. Rool, but I highly doubt he will make it in.
His last appearance was in Super Sluggers, and none of his minions even made it to DK's latest game.
I guess that doesn't matter in some ways as Pit and Ice Climbers, and a bunch of others latest game was like 20 years ago when Brawl came out, but I still stand by my argument.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Kayo

Gangplank Galleon for new stage, and it sure as hell better have K. Rool's battle theme from the first DKC as the music.

That would be a kickass stage.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Doodle

Quote from: JrDude 益 on September 10, 2011, 05:25:29 PM
I like K. Rool, but I highly doubt he will make it in.
His last appearance was in Super Sluggers, and none of his minions even made it to DK's latest game.
That's only because Retro didn't want to just reuse the same villains and enemies.
YEAH

Super

Kayo

[move][/move]

Custom

speculation threads are for fags

that being said why don't we have a tetris stage

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Nayrman

Quote from: Custom on September 15, 2011, 03:00:45 PM
speculation threads are for fags

that being said why don't we have a tetris stage

You mean you didn't enjoy the two fun years of nothing but speculation on Oldsider's Smash Board? :P

Zero

Quote from: Nayrman on September 15, 2011, 03:14:21 PM
You mean you didn't enjoy the two fun years of nothing but speculation on Oldsider's Smash Board? :P

ZELDAS HAIR

THE CLOUDS

SONIC SONIC SONIC SONIC SONIC

Neerb