News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

Super Smash Bros. (Insern New Fight Term Here) 4 Speculation Thread

Started by DededeCloneChris, June 08, 2011, 08:00:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nayrman

Quote from: Zero on September 15, 2011, 03:15:11 PM
ZELDAS HAIR

THE CLOUDS

SONIC SONIC SONIC SONIC SONIC

Good times. :P

I'm almost in the mood to start making more movesets, but I'll wait until an official trailer to get into full on speculation mode. XD

Neerb

Alright, I'm in the mood. My fan roster is everyone from Brawl except Lucario and Toon Link, plus the following:

Bowser Jr.
King K. Rool
Masked Link
Zoroark
Sylux
Krystal
Black Shadow
Micaiah
Tom Nook
Medusa
Isaac
Ray 01
Little Mac
Neku
Mega Man

"Masked Link" is Majora's Mask Link, who works similarly to Pokemon Trainer; choosing him lets you cycle through playing as Deku Link, Zora Link, and Goron Link by pressing Down+B, with Hylian Link never actually appearing. And of course, Fierce Deity Link is his Final Smash.

Kayo

Why neerb

Also Custom we discussed how awesome a tetris stage would be several pages back
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Neerb

Quote from: Kayo on September 15, 2011, 05:11:52 PM
Why neerb

Because this is a Smash Speculation thread on Nsider and there's no actual news on the subject....

Kayo

Quote from: Neerb on September 15, 2011, 07:39:41 PM
Because this is a Smash Speculation thread on Nsider and there's no actual news on the subject....
i mean your selections
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Neerb

Kayo

[move][/move]

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Kayo on September 15, 2011, 08:28:53 PM
Why would you want Zoroark in it?
Popular Pokemon pattern is inevitable even though I haven't seen people really like it?

Kayo

Quote from: NotAsagiChris on September 15, 2011, 08:29:46 PM
Popular Pokemon pattern is inevitable even though I haven't seen people really like it?
But could they use his special ability effectively?
[move][/move]

DededeCloneChris

Kayo

[move][/move]

Neerb

The one from the movie and in-game event is female, which is why Zoroark is popular in the first place (ala Lucario), so you could say a SSB4 one would be female.

And yes, I only threw Zoroark in there because it's the new popular biped, like Lucario and Mewtwo before it. Not really sure how Illusion would work...

Kayo

Quote from: Neerb on September 15, 2011, 09:27:22 PM
The one from the movie and in-game event is female, which is why Zoroark is popular in the first place (ala Lucario), so you could say a SSB4 one would be female.

And yes, I only threw Zoroark in there because it's the new popular biped, like Lucario and Mewtwo before it. Not really sure how Illusion would work...
I never got why they did that, considering how rare females are in the game data. Also the only way to put Illusion in would be to have Zoroark look like any of the other fighters until it takes X damage. But there are several major problems, such as the fact that there would likely be only one duplicate character, and obviously one of the two would be Zoroark. Also the standard color change coupled with the fact that anyone would know Zoroark's position on the bottom of the screen (you know, 1st-4th, left to right) would make it extremely obvious to detect. And then with the fact that it could use its own moves in the guise of the character would make a huge mess, so there's almost zero chance that Illusion would be included that way. Maybe as a final smash or something. (Dunno how that would work either, but at least it'd be in there)
[move][/move]

Neerb

Maybe it doesn't even have to be literal, it could just be an "illusion" of any kind. Heck, knowing Sakurai, he'd probably just photocopy Lucario's Double Team and call it Zoroark's Illusion... which might not actually be that bad if the rest of the move set isn't cloned.

If they want to reference the movie (or the in-game event that referenced the movie), her final smash could be an "illusion" of the three shiny legendary Johto beasts wreaking elemental havoc.

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Neerb on September 15, 2011, 09:35:19 PM
Maybe it doesn't even have to be literal, it could just be an "illusion" of any kind. Heck, knowing Sakurai, he'd probably just photocopy Lucario's Double Team and call it Zoroark's Illusion... which might not actually be that bad if the rest of the move set isn't cloned.

If they want to reference the movie (or the in-game event that referenced the movie), her final smash could be an "illusion" of the three shiny legendary Johto beasts wreaking elemental havoc.
So then they would do no damage?