News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

Super Smash Bros. (Insern New Fight Term Here) 4 Speculation Thread

Started by DededeCloneChris, June 08, 2011, 08:00:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kayo

There's no way they could effectively put Zoroark in. Of course they might just do it anyway because "popularity" but they can't use its special abilities or anything, so it would just be an ordinary pokemon. It's entirely generic without Illusion.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

JrDude

There's probably some over-complicated way to make Zoroark work. Maybe they'll use Genesect? IDK why, but I think that would be pretty cool.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Super

Kayo

Quote from: JrDude 益 on September 15, 2011, 10:45:06 PM
There's probably some over-complicated way to make Zoroark work. Maybe they'll use Genesect? IDK why, but I think that would be pretty cool.
Well, remember we're not even supposed to KNOW that Genosect exists, in a sense. It's an event-only Pokemon that hasn't been released yet, so there's zero chance of it being a playable character. In the game as a background feature or whatever wouldn't be impossible, though.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Custom

Quote from: Kayo on September 15, 2011, 08:28:53 PM
Why would you want Zoroark in it?

whoever suggested that should be beheaded what a intercourse ing fag zoroark is an emo piece of poop for big dick suckers

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Custom

i'd rather have intercourse ing tom nook or cdi-link than intercourse ing gay ass 5th gen pokemon
put mewtwo back in gosh darn

intercourse  faggot ass zoroark

Neerb

Quote from: Custom on September 16, 2011, 12:06:16 AM
i'd rather have intercourse ing tom nook or cdi-link than intercourse ing gay ass 5th gen pokemon
put mewtwo back in gosh darn

intercourse  faggot ass zoroark

I'm all for that; I liked him way more than Lucario. But realistically, Sakurai's more likely to advertise 5th gen than he is to make all playable Pokemon 1st gen.

Doodle

Quote from: Neerb on September 15, 2011, 03:43:27 PM
Alright, I'm in the mood. My fan roster is everyone from Brawl except Lucario and Toon Link, plus the following:

Bowser Jr.
King K. Rool
Masked Link
Zoroark
Sylux
Krystal
Black Shadow
Micaiah
Tom Nook
Medusa
Isaac
Ray 01
Little Mac
Neku
Mega Man
NOPE
YEAH

Custom

Neerb

Doesn't everyone like Toon Link more than TP Link?

And what will we get next time? Skyward Sword Link? TP-style Zelda HD Link?

DededeCloneChris

TP-styled HD Link sounds a bit reasonable. All character models must fit somehow.

Toon Link was a slight diversion, but it got a bit "Brawlified".

Neerb

I would love to see them go through the trouble of making Princess Zelda, Sheik, and Ganondorf Skyward Sword style...

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Neerb on September 16, 2011, 01:07:41 PM
I would love to see them go through the trouble of making Princess Zelda, Sheik, and Ganondorf Skyward Sword style...
But then everyone else would have to do the same.

Neerb

Quote from: NotAsagiChris on September 16, 2011, 01:09:27 PM
But then everyone else would have to do the same.

So far we've had OoT style, TP style, and TWW style, and they've all worked; I'm sure they could alter SS Link enough to put him in and still be recognizable.

Doodle

Quote from: NotAsagiChris on September 16, 2011, 10:01:15 AM
TP-styled HD Link sounds a bit reasonable. All character models must fit somehow.

Toon Link was a slight diversion, but it got a bit "Brawlified".
All they actually did was add a bit of detail to his clothes, and darken his face textures.

And Skyward Sword Link will probably be in the next one. It usually works that way.
I looked at them. ヽ(ยดー`)ノ
YEAH