News:

<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

Super Smash Bros. (Insern New Fight Term Here) 4 Speculation Thread

Started by DededeCloneChris, June 08, 2011, 08:00:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DededeCloneChris

I think we can safely assume Universe means all the franchises they've made coming together.

It's...a bit scary on the fan fiction side to me since I've emphasized that very same word a lot.

Kayo

Quote from: PrinnyOnLowBudgetChris on September 20, 2011, 07:38:09 PM
I think we can safely assume Universe means all the franchises they've made coming together.

It's...a bit scary on the fan fiction side to me since I've emphasized that very same word a lot.
If you've used it correctly.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Kayo on September 20, 2011, 07:40:40 PM
If you've used it correctly.
Pretty harsh, man. You need to be friendlier.

Anyway, if they said Mother and F-Zero can't offer anything else, does that imply the rest of the franchises give more stuff? Does that mean Star Fox hasn't even died in their eyes yet?

Custom

tingle confirmed playable character
also dante from devil may cry

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Custom on September 20, 2011, 08:09:20 PM
dante from devil may cry
Capcom does not believe in Mega Man anymore. Funnily enough, your post could be totally right.

Neerb

Quote from: PrinnyOnLowBudgetChris on September 20, 2011, 08:13:10 PM
Capcom does not believe in Mega Man anymore. Funnily enough, your post could be totally right.

Last I checked, they don't believe in Dante anymore either. Not the real one, anyway.

Without Mega, I'd say Ryu has the best chance; after all, he's the star of his own fighting series. It would certainly be interesting to see how he translates into Smash style; Hadouken as B, Shoryuken as Up B, that spin kick I can never remember the name of as Down B... actually, sounds pretty Mario/Luigi-like.

Custom

Quote from: Neerb on September 20, 2011, 08:18:38 PM
Last I checked, they don't believe in Dante anymore either. Not the real one, anyway.

Without Mega, I'd say Ryu has the best chance; after all, he's the star of his own fighting series. It would certainly be interesting to see how he translates into Smash style; Hadouken as B, Shoryuken as Up B, that spin kick I can never remember the name of as Down B... actually, sounds pretty Mario/Luigi-like.

ryu has way too big a range to be in brawl i think

Kayo

I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Custom

Quote from: Kayo on September 20, 2011, 09:11:15 PM
I fail to see how you took that as a legitimate insult.

yeah chris could learn a thing or two from me

JrDude

When I think about it, I actually don't want Mega Man to be in it anymore. I mean, it would be awesome if X, or possibly Classic Mega Man made it in, but since that stuff (in 3D) died long ago, they'd probably add some lamer newer Mega Man.
And F-Zero is probably done for good. I mean, with Mario Kart being so popular, why make another Racing game if the racing game we're making is already selling ultra well? (In the mindset of a Nintendo Game developer) Mario Kart Wii with a small C.Falcon Mii driving the Blue Falcon is the closest thing to F Zero that we will probably see on the Wii, besides a bunch of things in SSBB. I doubt F Zero will get anything with Mario Kart in the way. And with that, there's no need to anything with it in SSB. Why think of a moveset for racers that have little to nothing to work off of, if the games they're in aren't even being made? It would probably be a poorly made clone. "GOROH PAUNCH!"
[move][/move]
Dude .

Doodle

Fuck Capcom. It says something about more Konami characters.
SIMON
MOTHERFUCKING
BELMONT
YEAH

Nayrman

Quote from: JrDude 益 on September 21, 2011, 01:12:57 AM
When I think about it, I actually don't want Mega Man to be in it anymore. I mean, it would be awesome if X, or possibly Classic Mega Man made it in, but since that stuff (in 3D) died long ago, they'd probably add some lamer newer Mega Man.
And F-Zero is probably done for good. I mean, with Mario Kart being so popular, why make another Racing game if the racing game we're making is already selling ultra well? (In the mindset of a Nintendo Game developer) Mario Kart Wii with a small C.Falcon Mii driving the Blue Falcon is the closest thing to F Zero that we will probably see on the Wii, besides a bunch of things in SSBB. I doubt F Zero will get anything with Mario Kart in the way. And with that, there's no need to anything with it in SSB. Why think of a moveset for racers that have little to nothing to work off of, if the games they're in aren't even being made? It would probably be a poorly made clone. "GOROH PAUNCH!"

Except you forget the part where Mario Kart and F-Zero don't play like each other all that much aside from the driving portion of it. Mario Kart has items and a battle mode, Mario themed courses and has more of a party feel to it. F-Zero is the more "serious" (if I can use that word in that way) racing game. F-Zero has loads of potential if Nintendo would bother to do anything with it. Combining and expanding the course editor and car editor from X and GX respectively would be fun, and making a REAL online mode would be awesome for a racing game that lets 30+ racers in any given race. Too bad that'll probably never happen, as Nintendo, as per usual, makes one non-Mario/Pokemon game a year and just rehashes the same things to MAKE MOAR MONIES.

JrDude

They'll probably try it again in the future. But not until it's old as hell and it will feel like "Bringing classic to the present for EXTREME AWESOMENESS" or something like that but sounds less stupid.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Super

Kayo

Quote from: Super on September 21, 2011, 11:24:31 AM
I think we ought to have Charlie Sheen in the game.
That wouldn't be fair to the other characters though.
[move][/move]