Super Smash Bros. (Insern New Fight Term Here) 4 Speculation Thread

Started by DededeCloneChris, June 08, 2011, 08:00:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DededeCloneChris

Kayo

what about
jigglypuff
i hate how it wastes a pokemon spot that could have something like mewtwo in it
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

JrDude

Complain, hate, and put as much logic into taking her out as you want. Jigglypuff is staying.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Qsmash

I really just want a portable smash bros. They did say there was going to be a 3DS version right?

Zero

Quote from: Qsmash on September 25, 2011, 07:39:02 AM
I really just want a portable smash bros. They did say there was going to be a 3DS version right?

Yes

Doodle

Quote from: Kayo on September 24, 2011, 11:33:23 PM
what about
jigglypuff
i hate how it wastes a pokemon spot that could have something like mewtwo in it
Not gonna happen. They aren't gonna touch the original twelve.

Quote from: Zero on September 25, 2011, 11:19:54 AM
Yes
Supposedly, the 3DS one is going to be more like Brawl, while the Wii U one is going to be more like Melee.
YEAH

Zero

Quote from: Doodle on September 25, 2011, 04:01:35 PM
Supposedly, the 3DS one is going to be more like Brawl, while the Wii U one is going to be more like Melee.

Source?

Kayo

Quote from: Doodle on September 25, 2011, 04:01:35 PM
See this is the sad part and I hate it because I hate Jigglypuff. She can't even do anything.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Zero

Quote from: Kayo on September 25, 2011, 04:41:11 PM
See this is the sad part and I hate it because I hate Jigglypuff. She can't even do anything.

She's actually a pretty fun character that also happens to be better than most characters on the roster in Melee.

I agree that she isn't relevant any longer, but she probably isn't going anywhere and the claim that "she can't even do anything" shows you don't really know anything about Smash.

Shut up about Jiggs. The grown ups are talking.

DOODLE I DEMAND THE SOURCE

Kayo

Quote from: Zero on September 25, 2011, 04:46:41 PM
She's actually a pretty fun character that also happens to be better than most characters on the roster in Melee.

I agree that she isn't relevant any longer, but she probably isn't going anywhere and the claim that "she can't even do anything" shows you don't really know anything about Smash.

Shut up about Jiggs. The grown ups are talking.

Slight exaggeration maybe, but she STILL isn't that good. She hasn't been relevant in 10 years. I REALIZE that she's not going anywhere. I'm just tired of her. Pikachu too, but at least he's the "mascot" for Pokemon. Don't absolutely love either of them taking spots that could be used for Pokemon more suitable for fighting.

plus she was worse in Brawl and you know it. She can only keep getting worse from here.
[move][/move]

Neerb

Quote from: Kayo on September 25, 2011, 05:22:28 PM
Slight exaggeration maybe, but she STILL isn't that good. She hasn't been relevant in 10 years. I REALIZE that she's not going anywhere. I'm just tired of her. Pikachu too, but at least he's the "mascot" for Pokemon. Don't absolutely love either of them taking spots that could be used for Pokemon more suitable for fighting.

plus she was worse in Brawl and you know it. She can only keep getting worse from here.

Who says? Jiggs was low tier, then was top tier, and is now back to low tier. Fox was top tier for two games and is now middle tier. Kirby was top tier, then bottom tier, and is now middle tier. Pikachu was top, then mid, now high-mid. Link's always sucked. Falco's always been top. There's no real way to say whether a character will be better or worse in the next game.

Zero

Regardless, she's a rather unique character, and one of the original 12. She isn't going anywhere. All you can do is pray that Sakurai wakes up one morning and realizes she isn't relevant. Even then, she's still a unique character.

But yeah, enough about Jiggs. It's a moot discussion.

Quote from: Neerb on September 25, 2011, 05:36:19 PM
Who says? Jiggs was low tier, then was top tier, and is now back to low tier. Fox was top tier for two games and is now middle tier. Kirby was top tier, then bottom tier, and is now middle tier. Pikachu was top, then mid, now high-mid. Link's always sucked. Falco's always been top. There's no real way to say whether a character will be better or worse in the next game.

Bravo.

Custom

Quote from: Kayo on September 25, 2011, 05:22:28 PM

god you're such a fag get the intercourse  over it
poekmon more suitable for fighting?
you're a nostalgiafag for like ruby and sapphire becuase you're like ten
gtfo

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Zero on September 25, 2011, 04:46:41 PM
Sorry, man, but you just got trolled by Doodle. There are no sources about it. Moreover, it makes no sense that they would split the gameplay engines like that.