Started by DededeCloneChris, June 08, 2011, 08:00:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kayo

Quote from: Custom on September 25, 2011, 05:54:44 PM
god you're such a fag get the intercourse  over it
poekmon more suitable for fighting?
you're a nostalgiafag for like ruby and sapphire becuase you're like ten
gtfo
I was kind of thinking pokemon from first gen like Charizard that would have been great by itself but it has to be with squirtle and ivysaur which are okay 3rd gen pokemon suck for fighting stfu

Quote from: Neerb on September 25, 2011, 05:36:19 PM
Who says? Jiggs was low tier, then was top tier, and is now back to low tier. Fox was top tier for two games and is now middle tier. Kirby was top tier, then bottom tier, and is now middle tier. Pikachu was top, then mid, now high-mid. Link's always sucked. Falco's always been top. There's no real way to say whether a character will be better or worse in the next game.
Who says she'll get better?
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Neerb

Quote from: Kayo on September 25, 2011, 06:35:25 PM
Who says she'll get better?

No one; I'm just pointing out that "She can only keep getting worse" isn't true; she could be worse, she could be better, or she may just remain where she is.

Kayo

Quote from: Neerb on September 25, 2011, 06:51:45 PM
No one; I'm just pointing out that "She can only keep getting worse" isn't true; she could be worse, she could be better, or she may just remain where she is.
SHE IS LIKELY TO BECOME WORSE.

Is that better? You intercourse ing pricks who hate sayings with slight exaggeration even though they're much simpler to write than being "politically correct" wow you're annoying
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

JrDude

SHE IS LIKELY TO BECOME BETTER.
SHE IS LIKELY TO BE EXACTLY THE SAME.

Does caps make me more right?
[move][/move]
Dude .

Kayo

[move][/move]

JrDude

[move][/move]
Dude .

Kayo

Quote from: JrDude 益 on September 25, 2011, 07:28:17 PM
Says the person that hates her and has no evidence.
I don't NEED evidence to hate her. It's an opinion. You don't need evidence for an opinion, dumbass.
Besides, I don't necessarily hate Jigglypuff for being Jigglypuff, I hate THAT she's still in Smash. She stopped being relevant, and look at her

That's more cute than threatening. Like Pikachu. Only poor Jigglypuff doesn't have lightning to shock people with. She's a cute but helpless little pink blob with average capabilities that they had to soup up so she could compete in a game alongside, say Bowser.

I don't care that she's staying, since they're not going to take her out since she's been in there so long blah blah blah. I just don't see any reason to keep her in beyond that.
[move][/move]

Custom

i used her to beat the 51st mission in melee
you can suck it

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Kayo

[move][/move]

Zero

Quote from: Kayo on September 25, 2011, 07:44:25 PM
I don't NEED evidence to hate her. It's an opinion. You don't need evidence for an opinion, dumbass.
Besides, I don't necessarily hate Jigglypuff for being Jigglypuff, I hate THAT she's still in Smash. She stopped being relevant, and look at her

That's more cute than threatening. Like Pikachu. Only poor Jigglypuff doesn't have lightning to shock people with. She's a cute but helpless little pink blob with average capabilities that they had to soup up so she could compete in a game alongside, say Bowser.

I don't care that she's staying, since they're not going to take her out since she's been in there so long blah blah blah. I just don't see any reason to keep her in beyond that.

It's like you completely missed Neerb's point, and you're raging because you don't understand it.

I cannot fathom the derp

JrDude

Quote from: Kayo on September 25, 2011, 07:44:25 PM

U: "She's likely to become worse"
Me: "and has no evidence."
What makes you think she's gonna be worse? You're opinion. Which isn't evidence. You think she's gonna be worse because you hate her. But for all we know she's gonna become so good that she beats Meta Knight in tier. Who the intercourse  knows?
There's no likelihood on whether she's gonna be better or worse... well there is, but the only one who knows  is the person designing her fight style. "I'm feeling lazy on Jiggly, so I'm she's probably gonna be worse," or "I'm pumped today. Who am I working on? Jigglypuff? She's likely gonna be much better than Brawl thanks to today" or some weird poop like that.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Doodle

Quote from: PrinnyOnLowBudgetChris on September 25, 2011, 06:10:29 PM
Sorry, man, but you just got trolled by Doodle. There are no sources about it. Moreover, it makes no sense that they would split the gameplay engines like that.
I remember reading about it. Why wouldn't it make sense? They want a Wii U SSB and a 3DS one. I don't see why they'd make them the exact same game with different characters.
also >trolling about something so silly
YEAH

Bearissoslow

who's the intercourse face who deleted my votes

also doodle stop being such a 4CHANMEMES I'M COOLER THAN THE GROUP OF FAGGOTS I HANG OUT WITH HUE HUE HUE faggot, since you're only worse but not being yourself

Zero

Qsmash

Have you guys heard of Project M? It's another brawl mod like Brawl+ but not as poopty.