Main Menu

Super Smash Bros. (Insern New Fight Term Here) 4 Speculation Thread

Started by DededeCloneChris, June 08, 2011, 08:00:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kayo

Quote from: JrDude 益 on September 26, 2011, 12:41:16 AM
U: "She's likely to become worse"
Me: "and has no evidence."
What makes you think she's gonna be worse? You're opinion. Which isn't evidence. You think she's gonna be worse because you hate her. But for all we know she's gonna become so good that she beats Meta Knight in tier. Who the intercourse  knows?
Show me where I said I had evidence. Show me. In fact, I said there's no evidence anywhere. My personal view happens to be "She'll get worse". Maybe you think she'll get better? Okay. That's not what I think, but okay. Opinions.
QuoteThere's no likelihood on whether she's gonna be better or worse... well there is, but the only one who knows  is the person designing her fight style. "I'm feeling lazy on Jiggly, so I'm she's probably gonna be worse," or "I'm pumped today. Who am I working on? Jigglypuff? She's likely gonna be much better than Brawl thanks to today" or some weird poop like that.
This is only semi-relevant at this point, but still the only thing we're doing is SPECULATION. That just happens to be the whole point of this thread.

And as such, this is my speculation. I'm contributing to the topic by saying "I don't think Jigglypuff will be any good in SSB4." And there we go. That's what we all should be doing. No harm really.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Doodle

Jesus intercourse ing christ
Speculate all you want: Jigglypuff is going to be in SSB4 and you're a dumbass if you think otherwise :U
YEAH

Nayrman

My opinion:

She'll be in Smash 4. But I don't want her there. Her popularity has long since passed. Would rather have a different/better pokemon rep like Mewtwo back or so. Oh well.

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Nayrman on September 26, 2011, 03:56:35 PM
My opinion:

She'll be in Smash 4. But I don't want her there. Her popularity has long since passed. Would rather have a different/better pokemon rep like Mewtwo back or so. Oh well.
Jigglypuff is so kawaii in Japan. I bet her popularity hasn't died.

Mewtwo is darn scary and freaky, it's gotten overshadowed once, and now it's going to be overshadowed twice.

Neerb

I'd love Mewtwo to come back in Lucario's place; just have those six important first gens as playable, and 2-5 can be represented by stages and pokeballs.

Kayo

Quote from: Doodle on September 26, 2011, 03:50:53 PM
Jesus intercourse ing christ
Speculate all you want: Jigglypuff is going to be in SSB4 and you're a dumbass if you think otherwise :U
Even though I said like 5 intercourse ing times that she definitely will be.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Zero

Quote from: PrinnyOnLowBudgetChris on September 26, 2011, 04:24:56 PM
Jigglypuff is so kawaii in Japan. I bet her popularity hasn't died.

It has.

Though its still featured on merchandise alongside Pikachu, Piplup, Vulpix, etc.

Kayo

Quote from: Zero on September 26, 2011, 08:45:08 PM
It has.

Though its still featured on merchandise alongside Pikachu, Piplup, Vulpix, etc.
None of which (bar Pika) are in Brawl.

This means absolutely nothing at all.
[move][/move]

The Riddler

It doesn't matter her popularity anymore. She's a 3-time Brawl vet. She's not going anywhere.

Kayo

Quote from: Riddler21 on September 26, 2011, 09:00:27 PM
It doesn't matter her popularity anymore. She's a 3-time Brawl vet. She's not going anywhere.
And I've said this numerous times. Doesn't mean she's gonna be a top-tier fighter.
[move][/move]

Kayo

Quote from: Zero on September 26, 2011, 09:30:20 PM
You really don't get it, lol
What's not to get? She's gonna be in Brawl, based on circumstantial evidence. I know that. I just don't think she'll be any better, based on opinion.

You're the one who doesn't get what I'm saying.
[move][/move]

Custom

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Zero

Quote from: Kayo on September 26, 2011, 09:53:23 PM
What's not to get? She's gonna be in Brawl, based on circumstantial evidence. I know that. I just don't think she'll be any better, based on opinion.

You're the one who doesn't get what I'm saying.

Oh no, I get what you're saying. But I'm going to point to this quote:

Quote from: Kayo on September 26, 2011, 09:12:51 PM
And I've said this numerous times. Doesn't mean she's gonna be a top-tier fighter.

No one here said she was going to be a top fighter. Maybe if you'd stop raging so hard about Jiggs you'd see that you're practically arguing with yourself. Chill?

Kayo

Quote from: Zero on September 27, 2011, 01:15:14 AM
No one here said she was going to be a top fighter. Maybe if you'd stop raging so hard about Jiggs you'd see that you're practically arguing with yourself. Chill?
I said she'll be in, but she won't be good. Then a bunch of people argued with me, as if they KNEW somehow that she'd be better.
[move][/move]