News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

Super Smash Bros. (Insern New Fight Term Here) 4 Speculation Thread

Started by DededeCloneChris, June 08, 2011, 08:00:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doodle

I don't think she's ever actually been "bad." Maybe in the original.
YEAH

JrDude

You're stating your opinion as fact, which is what everyone is arguing about. "She's gonna be bad" isn't an opinionated sentence. "I think she's gonna be a worthless piece of poop" is though.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Zero

All they said was that your opinion isn't fact and that it could go either way. Actually:

Quote from: Kayo on September 27, 2011, 03:27:39 AM
Then a bunch of people argued with me, as if they KNEW somehow that she'd be better.

No. They never once said that they knew for a fact she'd be better. lol stop instigating poop.

Kayo

Quote from: Doodle on September 27, 2011, 06:40:40 AM
I don't think she's ever actually been "bad." Maybe in the original.
She was bad, then good, then got worse. I just think she'll continue to decline rather than get better again.

Quote from: JrDude 益 on September 27, 2011, 10:19:24 AM
You're stating your opinion as fact, which is what everyone is arguing about. "She's gonna be bad" isn't an opinionated sentence. "I think she's gonna be a worthless piece of poop" is though.
That makes no sense at all. I'm pretty sure I said "I think" and/or "In my opinion" several times in my posts, but you never read my posts anyway so you wouldn't know.

Quote from: Zero on September 27, 2011, 11:19:51 AM
All they said was that your opinion isn't fact and that it could go either way. Actually:

No. They never once said that they knew for a fact she'd be better. lol stop instigating poop.
I say "She could be worse" and all I get back is "YEAH WELL SHE COULD ALSO BE BETTER BECAUSE X, Y, AND Z. YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT etc" ...which is arguing.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

JrDude

Quote from: Kayo on September 27, 2011, 11:54:50 AM
That makes no sense at all. I'm pretty sure I said "I think" and/or "In my opinion" several times in my posts, but you never read my posts anyway so you wouldn't know.
You don't seem to read your posts either.
"I said she'll be in, but she won't be good."
"but she won't be good."
"she won't be good."

Stating as fact without evidence (yes I know you never said you had evidence, but you shouldn't state something as fact unless it IS fact or you have evidence on why it is going to be fact), as you've been doing throughout this thread several times.
You're flat out saying she's gonna be bad. You're not saying "I think" or "in my opinion" like you claim you are, you're just saying "She's gonna suck"
[move][/move]
Dude .

Custom

i suck with jigglypuff TAKE HER OUT OF THE GAME EVERYONE ELSE THINKS SHE'S BAD TOO

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

FruitFlow

"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Kayo

Quote from: JrDude 益 on September 27, 2011, 12:19:46 PM
You don't seem to read your posts either.
"I said she'll be in, but she won't be good."
"but she won't be good."
"she won't be good."

Stating as fact without evidence (yes I know you never said you had evidence, but you shouldn't state something as fact unless it IS fact or you have evidence on why it is going to be fact), as you've been doing throughout this thread several times.
You're flat out saying she's gonna be bad. You're not saying "I think" or "in my opinion" like you claim you are, you're just saying "She's gonna suck"
I would like you to point out exactly where I stated that it was a fact.

Maybe I didn't say "I think" in that EXACT sentence (I'm sure I did afterwards, but you only read the posts of mine that you feel give you an advantage in your argument, instead of all of them) but I didn't say "It's a definite fact that she's certain to get worse, no question."

Unless I'm confusing you. You seem to be easily confused.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Nayrman

Ah, all this reminds me so much of 2006-2008 on the oldsiders. Arguing about nothing important about Smash Bros. because it's fun. Just a lot more swearing. :P

Kayo

Quote from: Nayrman on September 27, 2011, 04:57:48 PM
Ah, all this reminds me so much of 2006-2008 on the oldsiders. Arguing about nothing important about Smash Bros. because it's fun. Just a lot more swearing. :P
Fuck you you intercourse ing intercourse  of a intercourse er what the intercourse  were you intercourse ing trying to say in that intercourse ing post lol link has a hat and so does pikachu's red alt costume

On a side note, what about that R.O.B.? He coming back?
[move][/move]

DededeCloneChris

I'm not really sure. Maybe as a veteran. I thought the SSE was his reason for being there in the first place (unless they went out of their way and made him a boss in that story instead).

Neerb

I hope ROB comes back. He represents the Nintendo hardware itself, and he's a pretty fun character to have around. I'd say he's certainly more relevant than Ice Climbers or Lucas.

Zero

Quote from: Kayo on September 27, 2011, 04:09:35 PM
You seem to be easily confused.

Am I the only one that sees what's happening here?

Nayrman

Ugh, I hate ROB. Mostly because I remember him as a peripheral and remember how absolutely terrible he was.