News:

<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

Super Smash Bros. (Insern New Fight Term Here) 4 Speculation Thread

Started by DededeCloneChris, June 08, 2011, 08:00:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tupin

Quote from: Nayrman on September 27, 2011, 06:56:55 PM
Ugh, I hate ROB. Mostly because I remember him as a peripheral and remember how absolutely terrible he was.
The thing is, Nintendo probably knew how terrible he was, which is why they only ever planned two games for him. It existed solely to market the NES as a toy, not a video game.

He is a pretty good character, though. But knowing Nintendo, they will include an Urban Champion character because it was their first fighter and they seem to love it, despite it being awful. Personally, a Joy Mech Fight character would probably be a better surprising fighter than that.

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Neerb

Quote from: Zero on September 27, 2011, 06:45:47 PM
Am I the only one that sees what's happening here?

There's just no point in addressing it at this point.

Kayo

Quote from: Nayrman on September 27, 2011, 06:56:55 PM
Ugh, I hate ROB. Mostly because I remember him as a peripheral and remember how absolutely terrible he was.
He was a good idea in theory, it just didn't work out. I thought it was pretty interesting how they brought him back: first in MKDS, and then SSBB.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

JrDude

Quote from: Nayrman on September 27, 2011, 04:57:48 PM
Ah, all this reminds me so much of 2006-2008 on the oldsiders. Arguing about nothing important about Smash Bros. because it's fun. Just a lot more swearing. :P
I miss those days. In fact I've barely been arguing at all lately, had to join in when I had the chance.
But regardless, it is obvious it is indeed your opinion Kayo, you're just stating it as fact several times. Saying "Jigglypuff is gonna be bad" is stating as fact. We know it's your opinion, but you're stating it as fact without the "in my opinion" part in it.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Bearissoslow

I'd say NO ONE FUCKING CARES but that's a lie since I actually hate this thread and everyone who's taken it seriously

so yes, I care, I care such a negative amount that I could only endear myself to the idea that you and all you care about will suffer some humiliating scandal that will erupt you from your neighborhood of choice and you will eventually remember the day in shame. That's what your children will see this thread as, and largely your existence too.

...̅̅̅

Bearissoslow

I should shove my cock in your face until you get blinded by its magnificence

You've already tried that but you couldn't exactly work it.
...̅̅̅

Doodle

Quote from: Kayo on September 27, 2011, 07:13:09 PM
He was a good idea in theory, it just didn't work out.
How didn't it? R.O.B. is probably the most unique character we've ever gotten. :U
YEAH

Custom

Quote from: Kayo on September 27, 2011, 07:13:09 PM
He was a good idea in theory, it just didn't work out. I thought it was pretty interesting how they brought him back: first in MKDS, and then SSBB.

oh, now i get the problem
you're an idiot and know nothing about any of the characters in smash bros
everything makes sense now

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Kayo

Quote from: Doodle on September 28, 2011, 07:10:07 AM
How didn't it? R.O.B. is probably the most unique character we've ever gotten. :U
...I wasn't talking about in Smash.

Quote from: Custom on September 28, 2011, 08:08:46 AM
oh, now i get the problem
you're an idiot and know nothing about any of the characters in smash bros
everything makes sense now
Again I wasn't talking about ROB in Smash.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Custom

Quote from: Kayo on September 28, 2011, 12:47:58 PM
...I wasn't talking about in Smash.
Again I wasn't talking about ROB in Smash.

please leave and never come back to this thread
you don't belong here

Kayo

Quote from: Custom on September 28, 2011, 03:14:20 PM
please leave and never come back to this thread
you don't belong here
Except I wasn't even talking about the Brawl character. I'm talking about how a lot of people hated R.O.B. originally way back when, but now he's actually pretty cool.
[move][/move]

Custom

Quote from: Kayo on September 28, 2011, 03:15:26 PM
Except I wasn't even talking about the Brawl character. I'm talking about how a lot of people hated R.O.B. originally way back when, but now he's actually pretty cool.

we know
shut up and leave this thread
you just post for the sake of posting
i've seen enough
no more smash bros discussion for you