News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

Super Smash Bros. (Insern New Fight Term Here) 4 Speculation Thread

Started by DededeCloneChris, June 08, 2011, 08:00:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kayo

I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Custom

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Kayo

But will he be in it?

I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Custom

Neerb

I think more characters should get alternate costumes like Wario did. Dr. Mario would be a good example.

Also, ALL POKEMON SHOULD HAVE SHINY FORM AS ALTERNATE COLOR. I don't know why this wasn't obvious to them in Brawl; Black Charizard would be freaking awesome.

Kayo

Quote from: Neerb on September 28, 2011, 04:38:02 PM
I think more characters should get alternate costumes like Wario did. Dr. Mario would be a good example.

Also, ALL POKEMON SHOULD HAVE SHINY FORM AS ALTERNATE COLOR. I don't know why this wasn't obvious to them in Brawl; Black Charizard would be freaking awesome.
-Shiny Pikachu is one shade darker than regular pikachu; this isn't easy to spot
-shiny jigglypuff has green eyes and a slight lavender tinge
-shiny Ivysaur has a green body and a yellow bulb. I think they did the green body in Brawl unless I'm remembering wrong.

they're so simple that i think they might be in there, if even by accident.
[move][/move]

Qsmash

Quote from: Kayo on September 28, 2011, 04:41:38 PM
-Shiny Pikachu is one shade darker than regular pikachu; this isn't easy to spot
-shiny jigglypuff has green eyes and a slight lavender tinge
-shiny Ivysaur has a green body and a yellow bulb. I think they did the green body in Brawl unless I'm remembering wrong.

they're so simple that i think they might be in there, if even by accident.

Shiny Pikachu has also been in since ssb64 but w/e. I would love to see shiny palettes that are distinct, like black charizard.

Neerb

Also Shiny Lucario. Granted, I don't think he's coming back, but if he does, I'd like to see him with his shiny yellow fur and blue waist.

Custom

Quote from: Neerb on September 28, 2011, 05:43:40 PM
Also Shiny Lucario. Granted, I don't think he's coming back, but if he does, I'd like to see him with his shiny yellow fur and blue waist.

gross

Bearissoslow

Kayo

Quote from: Neerb on September 28, 2011, 05:43:40 PM
Except I'm pretty sure that alt actually exists. I don't know for sure since I never use him, but I thought I saw it once.
[move][/move]

Zero

Quote from: Bearissoslow on September 28, 2011, 06:22:28 PM
this thread is an advertisement for genocide

There are several pages in this thread that make your statement accurate.

Neerb

Quote from: Kayo on September 28, 2011, 06:23:19 PM
Except I'm pretty sure that alt actually exists. I don't know for sure since I never use him, but I thought I saw it once.

Nope. There's red tinge with red waist, green tinge with green waist, blue with blue waist, and one that's black and gray.

Kayo

Quote from: Neerb on September 28, 2011, 06:28:45 PM
Nope. There's red tinge with red waist, green tinge with green waist, blue with blue waist, and one that's black and gray.
I could have sworn there was more than that. But whatever.
[move][/move]

Zero

There is a Shiny Lucario skin in just about every Brawl mod out there.