News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

Super Smash Bros. (Insern New Fight Term Here) 4 Speculation Thread

Started by DededeCloneChris, June 08, 2011, 08:00:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kayo

I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Neerb

Quote from: Zero on September 28, 2011, 06:29:43 PM
There is a Shiny Lucario skin in just about every Brawl mod out there.

I'd rather shiny costumes be built-in next time.

Kayo

Quote from: Neerb on September 28, 2011, 06:32:47 PM
I'd rather shiny costumes be built-in next time.
It would make sense, though Nintendo HAS been keeping shinies under wraps officially until recently. I wouldn't deem it unlikely, but don't get your hopes up. There's a chance that they don't even regard "hidden" game qualities such as shiny colors when creating all aspects of the fighter.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Doodle

Quote from: Kayo on September 28, 2011, 06:36:08 PM
It would make sense, though Nintendo HAS been keeping shinies under wraps officially until recently. I wouldn't deem it unlikely, but don't get your hopes up. There's a chance that they don't even regard "hidden" game qualities such as shiny colors when creating all aspects of the fighter.
We're really speculating about whether shiny colors will be one of their palette swaps
Yeah, it's too early for this thread
YEAH

Kayo

Quote from: Doodle on September 28, 2011, 06:47:07 PM
We're really speculating about whether shiny colors will be one of their palette swaps
Yeah, it's too early for this thread
? I don't see the problem.
[move][/move]

Doodle

I HOPE THEY GIVE PIKACHU MORE ACCESSORIES
I HOPE THEY LET ME PICK A MARTH THAT REALLY LOOKS LIKE ROY
MAYBE YOU CAN USE COLOR-SWAPPED RETRO MARIO
OH MAN
YEAH

Kayo

[move][/move]

Neerb

Quote from: Doodle on September 28, 2011, 06:55:45 PM
MAYBE YOU CAN USE COLOR-SWAPPED RETRO MARIO
OH MAN

WE ALREADY HAVE THAT. AND WHERE THE HECK IS PIKACHU'S WIZARD PARTY HAT?

Bearissoslow

in your closet with all your sex toys designed to be something a little girl could feasibly use

although feasibly and you having consensual sex with little girls is a very funny sentence in the french understanding of humor

Nayrman

According to IGN, Metaknight has gotten banned for a variety of reasons. Gonna check around and see if it's true or not, but if that's really the case, wow that's pretty big news Smash wise. We all know Capcom pays attention to it's tournament scene for certain things of designing sequels and such. While Nintendo (as we all know) never pays attention to fan opinions on specific things, the fact that a character has gotten banned (again, if true) could be big, at least far as potential balancing goes. Sakurai did state at E3 that it's something he simply has to consider with the roster size.

Doodle

YEAH

Zero

IGN? uh...shouldn't you be checking Smash Boards for this kind of information?

Also, yes, its true.

Nayrman

Quote from: Zero on October 03, 2011, 05:33:03 PM
IGN? uh...shouldn't you be checking Smash Boards for this kind of information?

Also, yes, its true.

More like I just was checking it and they reported on it.

Zero