News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

Super Smash Bros. (Insern New Fight Term Here) 4 Speculation Thread

Started by DededeCloneChris, June 08, 2011, 08:00:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Custom

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Kayo

I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Custom

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Bearissoslow

waluigi is the intercourse ing party game character

he doesn't have any defining characteristics that exist outside of gimmicky games

he doesn't deserve to be acknowledged as a character

Kayo

Quote from: Bearissoslow on October 09, 2011, 06:24:36 PM
waluigi is the intercourse ing party game character

he doesn't have any defining characteristics that exist outside of gimmicky games

he doesn't deserve to be acknowledged as a character
only times i've ever seen him used for anything important were as like a partner to wario. like how there's mario/luigi and wario/waluigi. you know like in mkdd
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Doodle

YEAH

Kayo

[move][/move]

Zero

Doodle

Quote from: Kayo on October 09, 2011, 06:32:01 PM
he has no other talent?
Make him whack you with a tennis racket or use a baseball or something
That's why Brawl mods are always so poopty. They add nothing to it except "lol look this character's in now :P"
YEAH

Kayo

Quote from: Doodle on October 10, 2011, 01:34:26 PM
Make him whack you with a tennis racket or use a baseball or something
That's why Brawl mods are always so poopty. They add nothing to it except "lol look this character's in now :P"
Pretty much. It's not like there's anything he can do. Luigi's pretty much the same way, being almost like a clone of Mario, but at least he had Luigi's Mansion. That's given him a few things over the ages since that Mario didn't have. Then again, Luigi's been around as long as Mario has, so he's as much a classic as Mario himself.

Waluigi, however...
[move][/move]

Neerb

Waluigi could be the Mario spin-offs in playable form, which I frankly think is a decent idea. There are tons of sports games he could take moves from, plus that dancing game, and of course all the Mario Parties. Heck, he could even copy Wario's side special but use a Kart instead of his motorcycle. Waluigi himself is a useless character, but in Smash he could single-handedly represent half of the Mario universe and become a fairly unique fighter if Sakurai put some effort into it.

Zero

he sucks

but at this point they're running out of new mario characters to put in. intercourse

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Zero on October 11, 2011, 09:11:41 AM
he sucks

but at this point they're running out of new mario characters to put in. intercourse
We have Rosalina.