Super Smash Bros. (Insern New Fight Term Here) 4 Speculation Thread

Started by DededeCloneChris, June 08, 2011, 08:00:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DededeCloneChris

Zero

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Zero on October 11, 2011, 09:18:43 AM
Just no.

Hey lets have Daisy too while we're at it.
I'm asking for an explanation. Rosalina can easily be made into a character if you think really hard.

Zero

Quote from: PrinnyOnLowBudgetChris on October 11, 2011, 09:20:05 AM
I'm asking for an explanation. Rosalina can easily be made into a character if you think really hard.

A stick can be made into a character.

Who honestly gives two poops about Rosalina?

Neerb

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Zero on October 11, 2011, 09:22:19 AM

Alright, you're not even thinking. Rosalina can be a special kind of fighter. She wouldn't deal the blows herself. Rather, she'd be quite a defensive character using the power of stars with her wand or something.

Zero

I'm not thinking? lol

Good idea, but you're missing the point completely.

Quote from: Zero on October 11, 2011, 09:22:19 AM

Well SSB does have a stick figure
...̅̅̅

JrDude

[move][/move]
Dude .

Doodle

Rosalina was in one game, had a cameo in another, and was in a spin-off game. She hardly represents the Mario universe.
YEAH

...̅̅̅

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Doodle on October 11, 2011, 12:48:44 PM
Rosalina was in one game, had a cameo in another, and was in a spin-off game. She hardly represents the Mario universe.
Delfino Plaza was in one game, and presto, it turned into a stage.

Anything is possible in SSB.

Doodle

Delfino Plaza represents the main location of an entire Mario game which was the most recent one at Brawl's release. The most they'd do is make a SMG/SMG2 stage and maybe Rosalina as an assist trophy.
YEAH

Kayo

Rosalina probably has more going for her than Waluigi, but she's not terribly important. She was an important character in Super Mario Galaxy. Suddenly just because they put her in Mario Kart Wii along with SMG music (Pay close attention on Rainbow Road!) people think she needs to be everywhere? That's not necessarily true. It's nice that she ended up in MKW, because SMG was the big new thing at that time. And yeah, SMG was a great game.

That doesn't mean she needs to be in SSB4. She's not even a classic or anything; she's just a few years old. The vast majority of minor/spin-off/what have you characters appearing in Smash rosters are/were classics. Like Dr. Mario, who's now over 20 years old, and Diddy Kong, who's been around nearly just as long.

Rosalina's not even 5 years old yet.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Bearissoslow