Main Menu

Super Smash Bros. (Insern New Fight Term Here) 4 Speculation Thread

Started by DededeCloneChris, June 08, 2011, 08:00:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doodle

YEAH

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Kayo on October 12, 2011, 05:08:12 PM
I read the first word of that sentence then instantly put my palm to my face.
Completely missing the point.

Bearissoslow

Quote from: Zero on October 12, 2011, 04:12:51 PM
You know Pokemon is like...a multi-billion dollar franchise...right?

yes

how does that defeat any of my argument

DededeCloneChris

Bearissoslow

Quoteall they've done is made the RPG aspects of a typical JRPG less specific and more broad with less emphasis on strategy and more emphasis on having fun (not that it's a bad thing). the first generation was impressive, everything afterwards was significantly less impressive.

that was in the context of game design[/b], not sales.

i intercourse ing hate that I share my planet with someone as illiterate as you when you've been provided with every chance to not be this intercourse ing stupid

Kayo

Quote from: Bearissoslow on October 12, 2011, 05:31:30 PM
yes

how does that defeat any of my argument
Your argument has absolutely no basis.

I intercourse ing hate that I share my planet with someone as illiterate as you when you've been provided with every chance to not be this intercourse ing stupid
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Bearissoslow

prove that it has no basis

enlighten me, where did I go wrong?

Kayo

Quote from: Bearissoslow on October 12, 2011, 05:57:26 PM
prove that it has no basis

enlighten me, where did I go wrong?
Let's try the fact that your entire argument was based on personal opinion. Despite the fact that Pokemon games subsequent to R/B have sold just as good if not better, your underdeveloped mind somehow thinks that Pokemon Red and Blue were the only ones that were any good. Yet, the general public has been buying them all. If Gen II and later were so sub-par, why on earth did people buy them? Pokemon has broken world records in terms of game sales. It's huge for Nintendo.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Zero

not to mention that uh, Pokemon sells handhelds. It always has for Nintendo.

u mad Bear?

Bearissoslow

Quote from: Kayo on October 12, 2011, 06:00:41 PM
Let's try the fact that your entire argument was based on personal opinion.

That's not "has no basis". In fact, you used the word "based" in this sentence. Do we need to take a time out to relearn what words are?

QuoteDespite the fact that Pokemon games subsequent to R/B have sold just as good if not better,

http://vgsales.wikia.com/wiki/Pokemon

yeah sources and you just don't get along do they

fun fact: the sales peaked after RBY at FRLG with only DP being able to match that better.

Quoteyour underdeveloped mind somehow thinks that Pokemon Red and Blue were the only ones that were any good.

but that's not what I said

in fact I don't understand how you got that.

I said that the series was based around having fun, which was a GOOD thing. I also said that the original is the only one with design worth raving about. everything else is formulaic and uninspired, though I do love RSE for the creativity it brought and it's intercourse awesome pokemon. More over, why are you such a intercourse ing moron? This is an irrelevant question but easily the most important.

QuoteYet, the general public has been buying them all. If Gen II and later were so sub-par, why on earth did people buy them?

did I say they were subpar

I mean I intercourse ing think they're subpar but did I say that

no

in fact I didn't even reference Gen II at all you dumb intercourse

your pokerage ability must be kicking in, I better send in Stealth Rock support!

QuotePokemon has broken world records in terms of game sales. It's huge for Nintendo.

okay and? you do realize that Wii sports has sold better than any of the Pokemon games, right? sales don't equate quality, they just equate sales. Nintendo gives a large cock about sales but that doesn't mean Nintendo wasn't thriving before Pokemon.

http://vgsales.wikia.com/wiki/Best_selling_Nintendo_games

nintendogs is only below Pokemon RBY and above every other listed Pokemon game. your point's invalid.

you're not very good at this.

Quote from: Zero on October 12, 2011, 08:34:42 PM
not to mention that uh, Pokemon sells handhelds. It always has for Nintendo.

u mad Bear?

why am I mad? I'm right. sales have nothing to do with the game design, you illiterate monkeys.

Zero

I'm not even arguing design. I'm arguing your nonchalant portrayal of Pokemon's sales.

It's like you're completely disregarding just how much intercourse ing money Nintendo has made off of this poop. They may have had more than modest success before Pokemon, but they exploded after Pokemon came out.

Quote from: Bearissoslow on October 12, 2011, 03:47:27 PM
you faggots do realize nintendo was doing successful before pokemon, right?

pokemon sales have been good but it's not like it made the intercourse ing systems or anything.

They did make the intercourse ing systems. Pokemon software sold Nintendo hardware. It's that simple.

Wii sports is mostly or wholly because it was packaged with the Wii itself. Also Wii sports is at like 76 million and that vgsales wikia is out of date.
...̅̅̅

Bearissoslow

Quote from: Zero on October 12, 2011, 08:48:51 PM
I'm not even arguing design. I'm arguing your nonchalant portrayal of Pokemon's sales.

they're mainstays, I've said that. what the intercourse  did you think I said?

It's like you're completely disregarding just how much intercourse ing money Nintendo has made off of this poop. They may have had more than modest success before Pokemon, but they exploded after Pokemon came out.

"sales don't equate quality, they just equate sales. Nintendo gives a large cock about sales but that doesn't mean Nintendo wasn't thriving before Pokemon."

by my favorite author me

They did make the intercourse ing systems. Pokemon software sold Nintendo hardware. It's that simple.

Pokemon Stadium games barely broke a million iirc, which is good but not great considering how well RBY did. The Colloseum games are embarrassing to even mention and I hope you don't consider them legitimate. haven't played BR, don't want to, doubt it sold well. Snap was fun but again, doubt it sold well

i actually have that source too but I'm honestly too lazy to reference it again.

edit intercourse  it I'll use my source now

stadium sold roughly 5 million worldwide, which is roughly a fourth of the sales RBY garnered in. unimpressive considering the threshold but still a profit and a good one. snap got 2 and a half million ish, which is better than I expected. colloseum games both broke 1 million but Japan was a little more than half of that, which is significant since japan's usually the large majority between US and itself. also I just realized Yellow is itself considered a separate entity, which got 8 million ish sales. that's 28 million sales based off of RBY. Kayo's even more wrong now what a boner

also live go intercourse  yourself. that was the intercourse ing point you idiot. also, if my source is so terrible, find me a better one.

you faggots annoy me.

Why are some of your posts censored and some of them not censored? I've been noticing this for a little bit now.
...̅̅̅

Bearissoslow