News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

Super Smash Bros. (Insern New Fight Term Here) 4 Speculation Thread

Started by DededeCloneChris, June 08, 2011, 08:00:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zero

Notice how none of those are handheld games, which is what I was talking about. Who the intercourse  bought a Gamecube to play Pokemon Channel?

and honestly all I was really doing was arguing semantics because I'm an asshat. "Good" is an understatement when referring to the amount of money generated from the Pokemon franchise or the amount of Pokemon video games sold.

Bearissoslow

yes and we were mentioning how they made the systems

stay consistent you converted moron, i remember when you used to be not stupid

and I've acknowledged that. i'm aware that a million is good; I'm talking comparatively.

Zero

Quote from: Bearissoslow on October 12, 2011, 09:21:53 PM
yes and we were mentioning how they made the systems

Pokemon moves hardware. Any title that does this "makes" the system imo, but by having this opinion its not as if I suddenly believe Pokemon to be the pinnacle of role playing games. It's far from it. SORRY BEAR I DIDN'T MEAN TO SOUND LIKE A POKEFAG.

stay consistent you converted moron, i remember when you used to not be stupid

fixed.

and I've acknowledged that. i'm aware that a million is good; I'm talking comparatively.

oh then whatever. i'm just being an poop hole. moving along.

Kayo

Wow Bear I've never seen someone more retarded. We could sit here and compare Pokemon games to other games on their respective systems, couldn't we? Why not look at the GBC's best selling game? Pokemon Gold and Silver, which according to you are FUCKING TERRIBLE, are at the top of the list along LoZ Oracles.

Yet you say that R/B were the only good Pokemon games. I'm just glad you didn't give us any poop about B/W selling the least because that would have put you over the retard line, as the games have only been out for a few months. Did we mention how well they sold within the first few days? How many other NDS games did that well in 48 hours?
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Zero

Bearissoslow

Quote from: Kayo on October 12, 2011, 09:36:23 PM
Wow Bear I've never seen someone more retarded. We could sit here and compare Pokemon games to other games on their respective systems, couldn't we? Why not look at the GBC's best selling game? Pokemon Gold and Silver, which according to you are FUCKING TERRIBLE, are at the top of the list along LoZ Oracles.

Yet you say that R/B were the only good Pokemon games. I'm just glad you didn't give us any poop about B/W selling the least because that would have put you over the retard line, as the games have only been out for a few months. Did we mention how well they sold within the first few days? How many other NDS games did that well in 48 hours?

i'm laughing at you for not only failing to respond to my facts, but then also channeling all your pokerage in one of the most embarrassingly blunt FUCK OFF YOU DON'T LOVE POKEMON AS MUCH AS ME YOU FUCKING CUNT posts.

the funniest part is that I know it's only because you're mad off as intercourse  that i have the audacity to talk about pokemon gameplay and then also talk about how the sales haven't been as good. it's like I'm committing heresy by looking at a game series critically and you intercourse ing hate it.

fact of the matter is you hate pokemon. you don't want to talk about pokemon as a series, or its gameplay, you just want to talk about how much you love chandelure and bullpoop like that. you couldn't care less about anything else about the game. you're a pokefurry in denial and you've basically posted your first coming out post. honestly, I haven't felt so superior to someone in a long time.

this is bully month, right? how fitting.

Kayo

I'm long done on that matter but it's nice if I could post a cool idea for a battle music track without getting my ass jumped on kthx
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Bearissoslow

no

i'll jump on you whenever you act stupid and whip your dick out to anything with pokemon in it and you'll either ignore me or live with it

chances are you won't though, you care too much about what an internet random says.

JrDude

Quote from: Kayo on October 12, 2011, 09:36:23 PM
Wow Bear I've never seen someone more retarded.
You're forgetting someone.

Also, the posts of his that are censored are the posts he edited. The censors censor things for him when he sees it, and keep it censored when he quotes/edits it. He can take the censors out when he edits or quotes, but he will still SEE the censored version.
I think.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Kayo

[move][/move]

Doodle

jesus intercourse ing christ
shut the intercourse  up about pokemon, kayo
YEAH

Custom

I hope the Fire Emblem (Together We Ride!) theme makes it back in
Fuck I hope that whole big Zelda temple level makes it back in
that's a good level

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Bearissoslow

Neerb

I hope the Battle Theme from Fire Emblem: The Sword of Flame comes back. Also, we have Marth and Ike, but I want a representative from Roy's series too. It doesn't even have to be Roy (even though he would be best); it could be Lyn or Eliwood (although that might confuse people) or Hector. Actually, we do have that 3DS game coming out, and I've heard that's part of Roy's series; the main character of that game might work.