News:

<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

Super Smash Bros. (Insern New Fight Term Here) 4 Speculation Thread

Started by DededeCloneChris, June 08, 2011, 08:00:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shujinco2

I just hope that they keep Lucas AND Ness in, just as they are. They're both awesome characters.

However, give them NOT poop music/stages PLEASE? Only Mother music I liked in brawl was the ones Melee had. And Fourside I only KIND OF liked, and it wasn't even in Brawl anyway.

Also, make Jigglypuff top tier again. She kicked so much ass in Melee.

Neerb

New Pork City was an awful level. I wouldn't mind another big level, because I like Temple every now and again, but New Pork City felt like a very poorly designed custom stage.

Kayo

Quote from: Neerb on October 20, 2011, 07:33:31 AM
New Pork City was an awful level. I wouldn't mind another big level, because I like Temple every now and again, but New Pork City felt like a very poorly designed custom stage.
For once I actually agree with you. Hyrule was a fun stage to play on. This, however, simply was not.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Doodle

New Pork City was just kind of a boring stage to play on. Brawl had a lot of silly stages.
Rumble Falls was a terrible stage, and Mushroomy Kingdom, though creative, wasn't really a good type of stage for SSB.
YEAH

Kayo

44 pages and has anyone pointed out the error in the title?

Anyway, will they put in another Pokemon Stadium type stage? I'm doubting this but it's not impossible.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

The Riddler

Quote from: Tiger Barb on October 19, 2011, 10:03:56 PM
However, give them NOT poop music/stages PLEASE? Only Mother music I liked in brawl was the ones Melee had. And Fourside I only KIND OF liked, and it wasn't even in Brawl anyway.

The Riddler

Quote from: Tiger Barb on October 19, 2011, 10:03:56 PM

Neerb

Quote from: Doodle on October 20, 2011, 03:35:50 PM
New Pork City was just kind of a boring stage to play on. Brawl had a lot of silly stages.
Rumble Falls was a terrible stage, and Mushroomy Kingdom, though creative, wasn't really a good type of stage for SSB.

I would have loved Mushroomy Kingdom if it was Mushroom Kingdom. The grass, the bricks, the color, the life, the clouds... a visually faithful version of World 1-1 (and 1-2) would have been great, or even an ORIGINAL version with sprites like the levels from 64 and Melee, but instead we got garbage brown desert land. On that note, I want a Mario Sprite level again, because I liked the first two a lot.

Quote from: Kayo on October 20, 2011, 04:29:40 PM
Anyway, will they put in another Pokemon Stadium type stage? I'm doubting this but it's not impossible.

I'd really prefer more in-game locations. Stadium 1, Pokefloats, and Stadium 2 were all enjoyable in their own way, but how about less generic stages like Saffron City and Spear Pillar? Any interesting B/W locations come to mind? Or maybe something from Hoenn, since the remakes are probably on their way?

DededeCloneChris

Custom

Quote from: PrinnyOnLowBudgetChris on October 20, 2011, 09:34:55 PM
N's Castle.

yeah wow this is a great idea

[spoiler]NOT[/spoiler]

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Bearissoslow

nothing from B/W should even be considered music-wise unless it's the new gym leader theme (not the low HP one FUCK THAT one) or the Team Plasma theme.

castelia city was cool too but i want something i can murder a pikachu to

Zero

the reshiram/zekrom themes are good

not everything about those games are poop guys, christ

Doodle

I think the problem is that Pokemon never really has any noteworthy locations for stages.
YEAH

Kayo

Quote from: Neerb on October 20, 2011, 09:25:33 PM
I would have loved Mushroomy Kingdom if it was Mushroom Kingdom. The grass, the bricks, the color, the life, the clouds... a visually faithful version of World 1-1 (and 1-2) would have been great, or even an ORIGINAL version with sprites like the levels from 64 and Melee, but instead we got garbage brown desert land. On that note, I want a Mario Sprite level again, because I liked the first two a lot.

I'd really prefer more in-game locations. Stadium 1, Pokefloats, and Stadium 2 were all enjoyable in their own way, but how about less generic stages like Saffron City and Spear Pillar? Any interesting B/W locations come to mind? Or maybe something from Hoenn, since the remakes are probably on their way?
Something from Hoenn could definitely be done. Mt. Pyre summit? WITH THE MUSIC?

WANT. SO MUCH.

Quote from: Doodle on October 21, 2011, 07:03:34 PM
I think the problem is that Pokemon never really has any noteworthy locations for stages.
No obvious ones at least. Other games have crucial boss fighting areas or whatever, while Pokemon has... towns. There ARE some places that could be used, but many of them are minimally important to the plot of any story, so despite being a good fighting location, it's not extremely significant. Mt. Pyre though, being a fairly important place in RSE, could make a really cool stage.
[move][/move]

Zero

uh

-Celadon Cave
-Viridian Forest
-Cycling Road
-Safari Zone
-Mt. Silver
-Whirl Islands

just off the top of my head. With some creativity these could be good locations.