News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

Super Smash Bros. (Insern New Fight Term Here) 4 Speculation Thread

Started by DededeCloneChris, June 08, 2011, 08:00:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Custom

Quote from: Zeromus on October 24, 2011, 02:30:30 PM
I hope you're not serious.

Isaac - Golden Sun.
Little Mac - Punch-Out!!
Mr. Resetti - Animal Crossing (intercourse  you I'd still like this and he has legs now.)
Ray MK III - Custom Robo
Samurai Goroh - Second F-Zero rep.

little mac would be boring and mr resetti would be a joke

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Bearissoslow

riddler has anyone told you that you're remarkably faggoty today?

Golden Sun is a terrible game and Isaac is an uninteresting character that no one cares about.

little mac has absolutely nothing but punching going for him. that makes for a boring character, and no this isn't an opportunity for you to show me all your thought out character sets

resetti is from a bad game as well and has absolutely no defining characteristics in terms of physicality besides being a mole.

custom robo poop makes me laugh since you don't realize that they're intended to be nearly microscopic. argue your ridley and kirby poop all you want, this has been legitimately established in story and could not be feasible

samurai goroh who even gives a intercourse  about the F Zero series.

Doodle

Quote from: Bearissoslow on October 24, 2011, 03:11:09 PM
custom robo poop makes me laugh since you don't realize that they're intended to be nearly microscopic. argue your ridley and kirby poop all you want, this has been legitimately established in story and could not be feasible
Olimar's tiny as intercourse , even in the cutscenes, but he's normal size anyway
Since when does "legitimacy of story" mean poop in a crossover game, anyway
YEAH

Bearissoslow

olimar's small in brawl too

besides look at the comparisons in that one level

the proportion of him to a bulborb is pretty accurate, if not a little larger.

Neerb

Custom Robos are 6"-1' tall in their continuity.
Olimar is 1".

Kayo

They always scale characters at least a bit, to make everything more fair. Bowser's size fluctuates a bit between Smash and Mario games, and it's no big deal.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Zero

Quote from: Zeromus on October 24, 2011, 02:30:30 PM
I hope you're not serious.

Isaac - Golden Sun.
Little Mac - Punch-Out!!
Mr. Resetti - Animal Crossing (intercourse  you I'd still like this and he has legs now.)
Ray MK III - Custom Robo
Samurai Goroh - Second F-Zero rep.

It's practically inevitable that another Mario character is getting in and Waluigi is an obvious choice. He's a "party" filler character but Smash is a party game anyway. Mario is the big cheese franchise, chances are it'll happen. Don't like the character but how i feel about him doesn't really matter.

Also you're high off your ass if you think Goroh is relevant enough. The only F-Zero character people give a poop about is Falcon. Goroh is intercourse ing stupid. Black Bull is even worse.

Bearissoslow

Quote from: Neerb on October 24, 2011, 06:28:33 PM
Custom Robos are 6"-1' tall in their continuity.
Olimar is 1".

"Custom Robos are six feet"

i stopped taking you seriously there

Neerb

Quote from: Bearissoslow on October 24, 2011, 07:06:46 PM
"Custom Robos are six feet"

i stopped taking you seriously there

You don't seem to know how to read the English measuring system.

Bearissoslow

"holosseums" must've been that story element that just didn't exist for you

Custom

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Bearissoslow

The Riddler

Quote from: Bearissoslow on October 24, 2011, 03:11:09 PM
riddler has anyone told you that you're remarkably faggoty today?

Golden Sun is a terrible game and Isaac is an uninteresting character that no one cares about.

little mac has absolutely nothing but punching going for him. that makes for a boring character, and no this isn't an opportunity for you to show me all your thought out character sets

resetti is from a bad game as well and has absolutely no defining characteristics in terms of physicality besides being a mole.

samurai goroh who even gives a intercourse  about the F Zero series.
So basically you're a faggot with no taste in video games whatsoever? Cool.

Bearissoslow

"no taste"

someone's mad that I'm not in love with "my first RPG: Pokemon included!". that's funny

The Riddler

Quote from: Bearissoslow on October 24, 2011, 08:08:23 PM
"no taste"

someone's mad that I'm not in love with "my first RPG: Pokemon included!". that's funny
The fact that you said
QuoteGolden Sun is a terrible game and Isaac is an uninteresting character that no one cares about.
means you lose any credibility in anything you say.