Doodle

Well, that's a decent point. :U
>main series game
>pivotal character
>flexible moveset
YEAH

Zero

Quote from: PrinnyOnLowBudgetChris on October 25, 2011, 01:03:59 PM
I already mentioned Rosalina. Shoot me, Zero.

Oh man a character that was in one main game(was in mario kart and had a brief appearance in SMG2) that no one outside of deviantart gives a intercourse  about

hardly more relevant than Waluigi

she's Peach with a different hairstyle. At most she'd be a costume, and even though Galaxy came out in 07 she had next to no appearances in Brawl. Stickers hardly count.

Waluigi was a god darn assist trophy, and you know that's where they'll look first when thinking of new characters.

Zero

was bored and looked up her abilities

she can shield herself and float

I can see it now, a Peach/Zelda hybrid that attacks with Lumas.

ugh

Custom

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

The Riddler

Quote from: Zero on October 25, 2011, 01:14:59 PM
Oh man a character that was in one main game(was in mario kart and had a brief appearance in SMG2) that no one outside of deviantart gives a intercourse  about

hardly more relevant than Waluigi

she's Peach with a different hairstyle. At most she'd be a costume, and even though Galaxy came out in 07 she had next to no appearances in Brawl. Stickers hardly count.

Waluigi was a god darn assist trophy, and you know that's where they'll look first when thinking of new characters.
One main game > zero main games.

Waluigi is completely irrelevant no matter what context you put him in. For intercourse s sake BIRDO is more relevant than him. Bowser Jr. as well.

Toad is more relevant than Waluigi.

Doodle

I think Waluigi as an assist trophy and the Mario Kart stage was enough representation for Mario spin-offs.
YEAH

Bearissoslow

Zero

Quote from: Zeromus on October 25, 2011, 03:27:56 PM
One main game > zero main games.

Waluigi is completely irrelevant no matter what context you put him in. For intercourse s sake BIRDO is more relevant than him. Bowser Jr. as well.

Toad is more relevant than Waluigi.

Going by that logic Jigglypuff shouldn't be in the game. You're horrible at this.

The party games are huge, he's in every one of them except for Smash.

I'm not going to reiterate my other points. It's like you and Kayo can't comprehend the things I say.

The Riddler

Quote from: Zero on October 25, 2011, 04:08:27 PM
Going by that logic Jigglypuff shouldn't be in the game. You're horrible at this.

The party games are huge, he's in every one of them except for Smash.

I'm not going to reiterate my other points. It's like you and Kayo can't comprehend the things I say.
Jigglypuff was a recurring important character on the anime and a massive hit in Japan. Believe it or not, the anime does influence Brawl. Jigglypuff, Pichu, and Lucario were all chosen because of their place in the animes. So that's a moot argument. There isn't a single character on the roster that is filler like Waluigi would be.

Zero

Quote from: Zeromus on October 25, 2011, 04:16:44 PM
Jigglypuff was a recurring important character on the anime and a massive hit in Japan. Believe it or not, the anime does influence Brawl. Jigglypuff, Pichu, and Lucario were all chosen because of their place in the animes. So that's a moot argument. There isn't a single character on the roster that is filler like Waluigi would be.

Notice how only the Pokemon anime influenced the roster regarding Pokemon. Anime outside of that has nothing to do with it. This is a cross-over video game featuring VIDEO GAME characters.

Waluigi was in practically every party/sports game since Mario Tennis 64 and would complete the set(he's the only nintendo italian missing). The argument isn't moot, bro. Do I need to go back and quote my earlier posts? Jiggs wasn't the only character I mentioned earlier.

At this point I think you're mad that Waluigi actually might be in the next game. Goroh sure as intercourse  won't be.

The Riddler

Quote from: Zero on October 25, 2011, 04:25:15 PM
Notice how only the Pokemon anime influenced the roster regarding Pokemon. Anime outside of that has nothing to do with it. This is a cross-over video game featuring VIDEO GAME characters.

Waluigi was in practically every party/sports game since Mario Tennis 64 and would complete the set(he's the only nintendo italian missing). The argument isn't moot, bro. Do I need to go back and quote my earlier posts? Jiggs wasn't the only character I mentioned earlier.

At this point I think you're mad that Waluigi actually might be in the next game. Goroh sure as intercourse  won't be.
Waluigi doesn't have a chance in my opinion. He's literally nothing but filler. His extent as a villain is Mario DDR. The sports/party games are entirely unimportant.

Zero

Your opinion is really really bad because it ignores so many intercourse ing facts that its downright cancer inducing

[spoiler]Smash is a party game too[/spoiler]

Custom

you guys
you guys
you guys
dante for SSB with his MVC3 moveset

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!