News:

<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

Super Smash Bros. (Insern New Fight Term Here) 4 Speculation Thread

Started by DededeCloneChris, June 08, 2011, 08:00:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neerb

Unless they give him a mech like in Street Fighter X Tekken Vita...

Nayrman

Quote from: Trevelyan on July 04, 2012, 10:42:41 AM
Unless they give him a mech like in Street Fighter X Tekken Vita...

I would prefer not, thanks. <_<;;

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Nayrman on July 03, 2012, 09:51:43 PM
*glares at Lucas, Lucario, and Wolf*

Lucas was the closest to being a clone.

Lucario felt very unique, but people with the Mewtwo mentality need to let it go.

Wolf only had two moves that were copied to his moveset.

zephilicious

Quote from: Qsmash on July 04, 2012, 10:30:52 AM
Pac-Man would be boring since he doesn't really do anything terribly unique.

just counting the original game he does at least as much as the ice climbers did. and then there's all the poopty 90s platformers he was in.

and he's iconic as intercourse  which is pretty much the point of the game.
~~ <3

The Riddler

did you all seriously ignore what i posted

one of the producers of Tales of Vesperia is working on this game

and that's a namco bandai game.

Yuri Lowell is practically a shoe-in.

Also Klonoa is more interesting than pacman

Tupin

Really, with Namco Bandai having such a huge part in development of the game, I wouldn't be surprised if there were several characters from them. Heck, I bet they'll even put in one from their Bandai catalog.

Klonoa/Pac-Man/Yuri Lowell for Namco, maybe Mametchi for Bandai? Seems more possible than any DBZ character, it was in the Mario Kart Arcade games.

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

DededeCloneChris

Screw Pac-Man.

Gimme Klonoa or Yuri Lowell or both. Klonoa looks better.

Kayo

It's time to get rid of Jigglypuff. Seriously, I don't give a intercourse  how popular she used to be.

A Lucario replacement from Gen V is practically a given and i'm okay with that but... just ugh.

That's to the people who whine about Pokemon reps, because Pikachu isn't going anywhere, and I get a feeling Red will stay.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Nayrman

I don't mind 3 pokemon reps. It IS one of the biggest franchises Nintendo owns. Pikachu, Red, and a current gen rep is all we need. I agree that Jigglypuff needs to finally go.

Kayo

Quote from: Nayrman on July 04, 2012, 08:55:07 PM
I don't mind 3 pokemon reps. It IS one of the biggest franchises Nintendo owns. Pikachu, Red, and a current gen rep is all we need. I agree that Jigglypuff needs to finally go.
Consistently being the best-selling games on their home systems (all but the NDS) is nothing to sneeze at. The thing is Jigglypuff's presence USED to make sense. She USED to be much more popular among the franchise. Not anymore. She's old like Pikachu... but she's not the series mascot. Really no reason for her anymore. Especially when she's not even popular as a fighter anyway.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

The Riddler

Kayo

Quote from: The Riddler on July 04, 2012, 09:37:37 PM
Stop whining about Jigglypuff. She's a Smash vet.
Doesn't intercourse ing matter, she's past her prime and just because she was in the first game shouldn't mean she gets a free pass forever.
[move][/move]

The Riddler

Kayo

[move][/move]

The Riddler