News:

ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL.

Main Menu

Super Smash Bros. (Insern New Fight Term Here) 4 Speculation Thread

Started by DededeCloneChris, June 08, 2011, 08:00:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tupin

No, they need to stop removing characters at all. Just redesign them.

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Tupin on July 05, 2012, 09:24:53 AM
Finally, somebody said this.

You won the internet.

Tupin

I wonder if they could have made Roy/Dr. Mario/Mewto/Pichu worthy characters. Then again, they weren't too terribly interesting or important, so no loss I guess.

Qsmash

Quote from: zephilicious on July 04, 2012, 11:35:02 AM
just counting the original game he does at least as much as the ice climbers did. and then there's all the poopty 90s platformers he was in.

and he's iconic as intercourse  which is pretty much the point of the game.
I was talking about everything he has ever been in and I never said that he shouldn't be in, just that he'd be boring as intercourse .

Zero

Pac Man is iconic and all that but I doubt many Smash fans want him in

Tupin

Quote from: Z on July 05, 2012, 02:33:57 PM
Pac Man is iconic and all that but I doubt many Smash fans want him in
Do you think many Smash fans wanted R.O.B.?

I wonder how much pull fans, especially international ones, have.

Kayo

Quote from: The Riddler on July 04, 2012, 11:16:23 PM
Smash Vet. Not going anywhere.

Stop whining.
Saying it twice doesn't make it any more convincing.

If you're going to be so anal about it, you better not ninny even one word about there being "too many pokemon reps", because with your position you don't legitimately deserve to make that argument.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

zephilicious

Quote from: Tupin on July 05, 2012, 09:24:53 AM
this is nonsensical they cant keep addind characters indefinitely.

also pokemon trainer annoys me on a conceptual level and should be cut before jigglypuff.
but jigglypuff should be cut too, and the longer they leave her in the harder that gets.

so pikachu plus one or two current mascots (victini and zoroark?)

or one mascot from each generation but thats probably too many
~~ <3

The Riddler

Quote from: Kayo on July 05, 2012, 03:25:12 PM
Saying it twice doesn't make it any more convincing.

If you're going to be so anal about it, you better not ninny even one word about there being "too many pokemon reps", because with your position you don't legitimately deserve to make that argument.
I don't give a intercourse  about the amount of Pokemon reps. I'm not a crybaby about who gets more reps than others.  Pokemon is Nintendo's second best selling franchise (and real close to first considering how much later after Mario it was released) and it deserves it's reps.

My only opinion comes from disagreeing with stupid suggestions like Gardevoir and Blaziken.

Jigglypuff is a Smash veteran. She's not going anywhere.

Zero

Quote from: Tupin on July 05, 2012, 03:21:10 PM
Do you think many Smash fans wanted R.O.B.?

I wonder how much pull fans, especially international ones, have.

No, I don't. R.O.B. was a good idea though.

Kayo

Quote from: The Riddler on July 05, 2012, 05:34:00 PM
I don't give a intercourse  about the amount of Pokemon reps. I'm not a crybaby about who gets more reps than others.  Pokemon is Nintendo's second best selling franchise (and real close to first considering how much later after Mario it was released) and it deserves it's reps.

My only opinion comes from disagreeing with stupid suggestions like Gardevoir and Blaziken.

Jigglypuff is a Smash veteran. She's not going anywhere.
Giving the same exact argument a third time doesn't make you look any smarter.

Although, while he's not really famous at all, especially at this time, Blaziken would be better in Smash than Jigglypuff.

Maybe since we're out of Gen IV, and given the general fan opinion, just maybe they'll bring Mewtwo back to replace Lucario. It's wishful thinking for sure, but I wouldn't deem it impossible.

If they use Zoroark, I'm curious to know how they'll make use of its special ability. It's not like giving it the appearance of another Smash character until it takes X% damage would really work, due to the fact that you'd probably see that it's Zoroark before you battled it (except over Wi-Fi, maybe).

I really don't know if they'll put Zoroark in. I don't think it's as popular or famous as Lucario was.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

The Riddler

Quote from: Kayo on July 05, 2012, 05:54:53 PM
Giving the same exact argument a third time doesn't make you look any smarter.

Although, while he's not really famous at all, especially at this time, Blaziken would be better in Smash than Jigglypuff.

Maybe since we're out of Gen IV, and given the general fan opinion, just maybe they'll bring Mewtwo back to replace Lucario. It's wishful thinking for sure, but I wouldn't deem it impossible.

If they use Zoroark, I'm curious to know how they'll make use of its special ability. It's not like giving it the appearance of another Smash character until it takes X% damage would really work, due to the fact that you'd probably see that it's Zoroark before you battled it (except over Wi-Fi, maybe).

I really don't know if they'll put Zoroark in. I don't think it's as popular or famous as Lucario was.
Smash Vet. not going anywhere. No one gives a intercourse  about your opinion. No one from Smash 64 is getting the axe.

Plus Blaziken would be intercourse ing boring.

Zero

How do you know that Blaziken would be a boring character?

I doubt that Jigglypuff is getting the axe, though.

Neerb

I don't think any 64 veteran will ever get the axe. Smash Bros. has become more than just a crossover; it's its own fighting series, and certain characters are classic mainstays. Removing ANYONE from SSB64 would be like removing a Street Fighter 2 character from the latest Street Fighter.

Zero

Quote from: Trevelyan on July 05, 2012, 06:25:42 PM
I don't think any 64 veteran will ever get the axe. Smash Bros. has become more than just a crossover; it's its own fighting series, and certain characters are classic mainstays. Removing ANYONE from SSB64 would be like removing a Street Fighter 2 character from the latest Street Fighter.

...which they've done before. Multiple times in fact.