News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

Super Smash Bros. (Insern New Fight Term Here) 4 Speculation Thread

Started by DededeCloneChris, June 08, 2011, 08:00:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nayrman

Quote from: Z on July 07, 2012, 05:01:44 PM
I recall the single player modes being to blame for the delays.

Single player and a few character inclusions such as Sonic at the last minute are mostly it, yes. So yeah, I can see this game being out in say, two years if they know what they're doing from the get go...

DededeCloneChris

I'm hoping that the team's increase in numbers and the bigger disc space will make development faster.

Zero

I'm hoping the game has the speed of Melee with the tight controls of Brawl.

Holy jizz

zephilicious

Or speed settings a la Street Fighter

You can customize everything else in the game it's not that far outside the realm of possibility
~~ <3

Zero

Quote from: zephilicious on July 07, 2012, 06:51:57 PM
Or speed settings a la Street Fighter

You can customize everything else in the game it's not that far outside the realm of possibility

That works.

Competitively everyone would just go to "Turbo" or whatever the equivalent is anyway.

zephilicious

right but it leaves the easy party game in place for their target audience
~~ <3

Dawei

Melee's controls were pretty intercourse ing tight. BUT MAYBE THATS JUST ME

Kayo

Quote from: Z on July 07, 2012, 04:40:25 PM
What is wrong with it? Is it a problem that there is a cap on the damage to power increase?

Lucario himself just wasn't really that good, I didn't think. The idea was fine, but the character just needed to be better so he could take advantage of it.

I'm just saying he needs a little tweaking if he stays.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Qsmash

http://vgtribune.com/smash-poll-2012-quarterfinals/

US character poll. This is for real.

DededeCloneChris

The only one who seemed to be worthy enough was Professor Layton.

The Riddler

balloon fighter, flint, isaac, k. rool, little mac, mike jones, tom nook

Nayrman

Ashley would also be cool if they managed to do her right. But yeah, Isaac, King K. Rool, Little Mac, Ashley, and the reps from each of the Project Rainfall games. Also, Layton and Ridley. Also voted for Saki and Palutena for lack of anything really else to me. Even though Magnus would probably be the better choice from Uprising.

I just sigh at some of the results though. How the hell does Waluigi have so many darn votes? Same goes for Ghirahim. He was an awful, awful character. <_<;;

zephilicious

Quote from: Nayrman on July 09, 2012, 11:27:48 AM
How the hell does Waluigi have so many darn votes?
compared to the rest of the list, waluigi is at least among the top 5 most deserving.

but the list is poop. also it obviously won't accomplish anything.
~~ <3

The Riddler

Layton has no place in the game as cool of a character as he is.

Ashley is weaksauce.

Waluigi is poop stupid and they really shouldn't have included him.

This list is missing some real key players.

Kayo

Quote from: Nayrman on July 09, 2012, 11:27:48 AM
Same goes for Ghirahim. He was an awful, awful character. <_<;;
I disagree; he could really work in Smash, and honestly I want to see him in. Waluigi though is kind of debatable. Someone on here once brought up the point that he appears pretty much in all the spinoffs when a filler character is needed, and his moves could represent the various spin-offs of the Mario series. That would be a half-decent idea, but if that's not going to be his moveset I don't want to see him in Smash for a million years.

I'm actually impressed at the amount of support for K. Rool. He's getting pretty old now but he could be a cool character with plenty of options.

But N? I honestly can't see how he could even fit in. Like, what would he POSSIBLY do besides be a Pokemon Trainer clone?
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]