News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

Bringing my old Gamecube back into action

Started by Kayo, June 17, 2011, 02:03:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bearissoslow

Quote from: Ron on July 02, 2011, 08:34:21 PM
F*ck

adding the censor doesn't alter your meaning or the idea conveyed at all. all you're truly demonstrating is your unwavering deference to make sure you don't offend anyone with what you say. you're letting other people dictate how you speak and convey a thought that would otherwise remain the same.

pathetic.

Kayo

Quote from: Bearissoslow on July 02, 2011, 11:50:01 PM
adding the censor doesn't alter your meaning or the idea conveyed at all. all you're truly demonstrating is your unwavering deference to make sure you don't offend anyone with what you say. you're letting other people dictate how you speak and convey a thought that would otherwise remain the same.

pathetic.
I think the censor on here still turns "intercourse " to "intercourse".
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Ron

Quote from: Bearissoslow on July 02, 2011, 11:50:01 PM

pathetic.
Your posts have definitely brought the lulz.

Click me ^

Tupin

I really like Super Mario Sunshine. Did anyone mention F-Zero GX? That's a good game.

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Bearissoslow

Ron

Click me ^

Ravioli

Pikmin 2, motherintercourse ers.

Also:

Resident Evil 4
Tales of Symphonia
Paper Mario TTYD
SSBM (only if you have friends, though)
Wind Waker
Twilight Princess
Metroid Prime
Starfox Adventures

I know these have all been said but feel free to jerk me off.

Kayo

Returning home the end of this weekend. Then I will start playing what new games I have, and maybe buying some new ones if I go out to Gamestop again soon.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Ron

Quote from: Kayo on July 16, 2011, 01:19:41 PM
Returning home the end of this weekend. Then I will start playing what new games I have, and maybe buying some new ones if I go out to Gamestop again soon.
Some of them are so expensive at gamestop. Honestly, but on Amazon. Even amazon + shipping costs are usually cheaper than even EBGames. Plus they're tons more reliable. Never buy SSBM from Gamestop. I've NEVER gotten a working copy and I've tried about 12 times.

I only say this because i just went through a phase of buying gamecube games and have noticed this.

Click me ^

Kayo

Quote from: Ron on July 16, 2011, 04:38:14 PM
Some of them are so expensive at gamestop. Honestly, but on Amazon. Even amazon + shipping costs are usually cheaper than even EBGames. Plus they're tons more reliable. Never buy SSBM from Gamestop. I've NEVER gotten a working copy and I've tried about 12 times.

I only say this because i just went through a phase of buying gamecube games and have noticed this.
Buying Metroid Prime for $4 raised my spirits about buying at Gamestop. That's always a good price for a game.
[move][/move]

Tupin

All I can say is that if you see Ikaruga, Twin Snakes, or Zelda: Collector's Edition, buy them. They're expensive, but hard to find and awesome games too.

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Kayo

Quote from: Tupin on July 16, 2011, 11:08:20 PM
All I can say is that if you see Ikaruga, Twin Snakes, or Zelda: Collector's Edition, buy them. They're expensive, but hard to find and awesome games too.
I've looked everywhere for Zelda CE, to no avail. I'm seriously considering hunting online for it.
[move][/move]

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Kayo on July 17, 2011, 02:09:16 PM
I've looked everywhere for Zelda CE, to no avail. I'm seriously considering hunting online for it.
Amazon is your friend.

Ron

Quote from: Kayo on July 17, 2011, 02:09:16 PM
My gamestop has it. But it's cheaper on Amazon.

Click me ^

Kayo

Quote from: Ron on July 17, 2011, 02:52:49 PM
My gamestop has it. But it's cheaper on Amazon.
I'll keep looking in Gamestop, hoping that one day someone trades a copy in and it's put on the shelf. I shall not give up.
[move][/move]